Mr. Lex Luthor & Son

The room sat silent as the four women waited, since the day that (Y/n) had told Alex about Lena and herself going to see Lillian in prison there had been even more tension in the air.

Lena wasn't talking to (Y/n) which was fine with (Y/n) who has stubbornly decided to hold out her own vendetta with Lena for longer, Kara was not talking to Lena for not telling her about her mother, she was also not talking with (Y/n) who had also followed along with the lie.

The only person everyone spoke to was Alex, who sat as an uncomfortable piggy in the middle of the whole mess.

Lena pulled the envelope from inside her bag out onto the table, fussing nervously with the edges too afraid to open it up. She was happy she had done the tests before Connor had gone missing she only hoped that they would tell her something about what was going on.

"Get a move on." (Y/n) said impatiently earning herself a look of disapproval from her wife and Kara. "She's acting like a judge on a talent contest, tell us what the envelope says."

"She doesn't mean it," Alex said to Lena. "She gets like this when we're watching Masterchef and they take too long announcing who's going out or winning, she once threatened to call Gordon Ramsey a wrinkled faced no talented sexist freak if they didn't get a move on."

(Y/n) leaned back against her chair and shrugged. "Well he is, did you see his Jay Leno appearance with Sofia Vergara? Sexist prick."

"So anyway, what do the results say?" Alex asked turning back to Lena.

All eyes turned to Lena, as she opened the brown envelope and pulled out the paper, pursing her red lips Lena contemplated the results and what they meant.

"Well?" Kara hurries her along.

"The DNA results show Kryptonian DNA mixed with human." Lena sighed, she should have twigged something was wrong from the very beginning, (Y/n) had told her there was something weird going on, even Alex had hinted at it. Lena had been too focused on the innocent baby to even listen. Now she felt like a fool.

"He's Kryptonian?" Kara questioned.

"That's what his DNA says." Lena sighed. "None of this makes any sense, how didn't we know?"

"No, you remember when Kharys was telling us about my necklace, she said my powers appeared later, they weren't always there so maybe Connor just hasn't had his appear yet." (Y/n) jumped in leaning forward to add her own bit of information, it also made sense, but she could shake the similarities she'd seen in the child.

Alex turned to watch her wife speak, the reminder of that time was hard, that time was when she'd thrown everything away for something she didn't know she actually wanted any longer. She'd left (Y/n) face those demons alone. Alex hated those times, it was by a small fate that things had turned in her favor, she'd been lucky (Y/n) had loved her enough to give her that second chance, but even then Kharys had stuck her ugly face in their business. Alex cast a glance down at her hand as she clenched it tightly, she was a victim to her crazy scheme. "Are you sure that's how he has the Kryptonian DNA?" Alex spoke suddenly.

Lena, Kara and (Y/n) turned to look at her, no one could be so evil as to do that experiment on a baby. Could they? Now it's what they were all thinking.

(Y/n) shivered reaching out her hand to her wife, the idea that anyone could do to a child, a small baby what had been done to Alex scared her, but more than that it made her angry.

"Would that explain his growth spurt?" Kara asked. "Because I'm not sure it would, on Krypton they had mastered cloning and that was the only thing that could speed up aging."