All Together

Alex didn't know how she'd done it.

Alex didn't know why she had done it.

Alex especially hadn't known how to get out of the situation she found herself in now, all she knew was she'd wanted to spend the night alone with (Y/n) and instead she'd ended up with a house full of crazy people.

From her place behind the kitchen door, her head sticking out to secretly view the carnage and chaos that was going on in their living room, Alex swallowed hard against the lump in her throat, this was going to be a very long night.

"Are you still sulking?" An amused voice asked from behind her.

Alex quickly closed the door and was met with (Y/n)'s bright smile, the sight always made Alex's legs feel weak. "When do they leave?"

(Y/n) rolled her eyes. "Well as they are all family Alex I thought it would be a little rude to throw them out."

Alex pouted watching (Y/n) stroll towards the oven and pull out the delicious smelling Caramel Apple crumble pie. It looked great but Alex's attention run more to the elegant curve of (Y/n)'s neck, the unmistakable scent that was (Y/n), Alex caught herself slipping back to the memory of that morning, of running her tongue across her wife's soft neck and hearing the sexual moans that escaped (Y/n).

"Perfect as always." (Y/n) smiled as she smelled the delicacy. "This is my next recipe for the food vlog, and they are my guinea pigs." The chef chuckled.

"Is it bad to hope they get poisoned and have to go home early?" Alex asked.

"Yes it is very bad, especially as your Mom and Dad are staying here." (Y/n) chuckled. "Stop looking at me like a Hurt lost puppy."

"You aren't the same around me when we have visitors," Alex said sadly, she'd noticed it on the occasions they'd had visitors at first she thought she was imagining it but now she was sure she wasn't. "Or anyone."

(Y/n) rolled her eyes, approaching her crestfallen wife and looping her arms around her neck, holding herself as close as she could without skipping inside Alex's shirt, which would have been a very good idea if they were all alone. "You realize that people wouldn't like me jumping your bones in front of them right? I'm not different, I'm more subtle you just ignore my innuendo and eye movements, get better at picking up on my signals and you'll know that while I may be across a room from you but ninety percent of the time I'm fantasizing about covering you in chocolate and eating every single bit off your very naked and extremely hot delicious body."

Alex blushed but couldn't help but feel proud of such a silly thing. "We can't ever do that again, I thought I'd die when Kara caught us that time." Alex chuckled not realizing what she had said, not until she looked up and saw (Y/n) stunned face.

"What?" Alex shrugged as though nothing had happened.

"You keep doing this." (Y/n) said breathlessly cupping her wife's face in her hands. "Catching me unaware and remembering things, OMG Alex I can't believe you remembered that."

Alex grew silent for a moment unsure of what she remembered but suddenly her mind eased of fog and all's he saw was herself spread eagle on her bed in their old apartment with Kara's face as red as a tomato. "I remember Kara was not happy."

(Y/n) burst into a strange episode that was an equal laugh and equal sobs. "You keep amazing me."

"I do?"