Author's Note| Hello Readers!

••••••••••••

We loved with a love that was more than love.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.

~Edgar Alan Poe~

••••••••••••

C O P Y R I G H T

Two of A Kind. Copyright ©2019 by Makeda Teklemichael. All rights reserved.
All the characters and events in this book have been produced by the author's imagination,
and any sort of idea stealing will be considered as plagiarism.

Any similarities with in the book which may be similar to any other book is purely coincidental and not intended by the author. All these ideas are purely original.

              -Started August 1st 2019-

My name is Makeda and I write because something inside me tells me that I need writing just as much as I need air to breathe, and I would like to share that part of me with you. This story is a mirror of what it feels like to be different through the eyes of my life and how the people around me and the choices I've made moulded me.

I would like to dedicate this book to my best friends Etsub, Tes and Andu who've always been there for me when I needed them, and who've been a huge support in writing this book. I love you guys from the bottom of my heart. And hope for more adventures to come.

Two of A Kind is a short story directed to those living in through expectations. It reflects over the passion people have over power and fame. It speaks to those driven by insanity and how people manage to fight through it no matter the obstacles. Please take good care reading this story and enjoy it. I promise you, you will feel confused, angry, upset and happy. But it's life even if they're just bad things in the end.

~based on some real life events~

•••••••••••• ••••••••••••

°°°°°°

•••••••••••••

SOCIAL MEDIA

follow me

|@maki_astrid| |@AlienPotato||@makiastrid| |makedattw@gmail.com|

Instagram|Telegram||Snapchat|Email