Chapter 22

Clarke's POV:
Bellamy and Mallory were out today with Octavia. I'm not really sure where they are going but I trust them to take care of my daughter. I were supposed to be with them this afternoon but I have to clean the apartment and it's hard to do that when you got a kid and Bellamy distracting me.
The apartment has been a mess for the past four days so it's about time that someone has to clean. Obviously Bellamy didn't want to do that so we compromised. He's going to cook dinner for every meal this weekend. He loves cooking and we both hate cleaning. Great arrangement.
When I were done with the living room I hear a knock on the door. I'm not really in the mood for some company now. I turn of the music that I've been listening to. As I open the door I'm shocked. Standing in the hallway is no other than Mallory's biological father who I hate.
-Nice to see you C. He says and I roll my eyes.
-What are you doing here Billy? I say annoyed.
-I want to see my daughter. He says harsh.
-You're not allowed to see her. When she's eighteen she can make her own decision. But as long as she's a kid I'm never going to let you meet her. I say. I'm just about to slam the door shut but he's stronger than me.
-I went to your fathers house. I was told that you had taken her with you here. You can't hide her, MY daughter! He screams.
-You abandoned me that night after you took advantage of me. You never checked up on me, were there on my doctors appointments or when I were in labor. Not that I would want you there anyway. You have never been her father and you never will. She's my daughter and you lost the privilege to call her your daughter the moment I found out about my pregnancy. You will never be a part of Mal's life as long as I get to decide. I scream even harsher to him.
-I'm her father and you little bitch is going to let me see her. Billy says and pushes me hard against the wall.
-You think I'm scared of you? I say and spit in his face. I can feel my old self coming back to the surface. All my anger that I once had built up inside of me toward him is definitely coming back and that scares me if I have to be honest with myself.
-That's the old Clarke I know and love. Billy says, mocking me. What I told Bellamy a few weeks ago, that I've never been in love is true. I never loved Billy. It was all a game for him which he never won. I hear familiar voices outside the apartment door and I try my best to calm down. The grip that he has on me losen and the door opens. Octavia, Bellamy and Mallory walks in an they are talking and laughing about something funny. I still have a lot of anger in me.
-Hey princess, we're back. Bellamy says and stops walking when he sees who's standing next to me. I once showed a picture of Mallory's biological father. I can see that Bellamy is in schock.
-What is scumbag doing here? Bellamy says harsh. Mallory stumbles over to me so that she can give me a hug.
-What is going on? Octavia asks. She is obviously confused.
-O, take my daughter to her room. I say and look straight at her. Thankfully she doesn't question either me or Bellamy.
-Come here sweetie. Octavia says and grabs her hand as the walk into Mallory's room. The three of us can hear Octavia asking Mallory what they should play with. Mallory loves to play with her cars more than with her dolls.
-What is he doing here? Bellamy asks. I can hear in his voice that he's disgusted to see the man who took advantage of me when I was drunk and then left me to take care of my daughter own my own without a word.
-I'm here to collect what belongs to me. Billy says.
-I don't think so. There's nothing here that belongs to you. Bellamy says but I cut him of.
-Do you even know her full name? What date she was born on? When she asked there daddy was I had to lie to her? On the other hand she has forgotten about that but still. I say. A while ago, before I moved in with Bellamy, Mallory asked 'There's daddy'. I had to lie to her. Thankfully she has forgotten about that and now when Bellamy is in her life and I know that he will always be here for us. Bellamy is Mallory's father. Even if they aren't biological related.
-Does it matter? Billy says after a few seconds of thinking.
-You should run for the hills before I call the cops. Bellamy says and wrap an arm around my waist.
-This isn't over baby. Billy says and leave.
-You can relax now Bell. He's gone. I say.
-He might come after you and Mallory. I don't want him to hurt you guys. You're my whole world. Bellamy says.
-Bell, you have nothing to worry about. I promise you that. I love you. I say and kiss him. I grab Bellamy's hand and we walk into Mallory's room. We both smile when we see Octavia and Mallory playing dress up.
-What are you guys doing? I say and lean into Bellamy's embrace. I've gone from being furious to really happy about within two minutes. It's not often but I can really have moodswings. Bellamy, Mallory and even Octavia makes me really happy. I don't know what I would do if they weren't in my life.
-Dress up. Mallory says and twirl in her princess dress.
-You look beautiful sweetie. I say and her face lit up in pure happiness. A light go of and I turn around to see that Bellamy took a picture of his sister and Mallory. He gave me one of his old classic Bellamy Blake smirks.
-O, can you take a picture of us three? I ask her. She nods and we change places. Bellamy picks up Mallory so that he's carrying her with one arm and the other one he wraps around my waist to pull me closer to him.
-Take a few pictures. Bellamy says.
-What are you going to do with with these? Octavia asks after she has taken a few pictures of the three of us.
-You will see. Bellamy says and Octavia gives back his phone after he put down Mallory on the floor again. I know exactly what he's thinking and I'm totally fine with it.
Bellamy uploads a picture of us three on facebook so that everyone can see. The one there he holds Mallory and at the same time kiss me on the cheek. My heart is filled with love of the cuteness and happiness in this picture and what if represent.

Family of three. And O.

I laugh at his caption. It's both cute yet a little funny. This is one reason why I love Bellamy so much.
-Hey! I'm the forth family member. Not a side person. Octavia says a bit annoyed but start laughing seconds later by Bellamy's caption.
-But I get it. Mummy, daddy and daughter in one picture. Octavia says, smiling at us.
-O, would you like to babysit Mallory on friday night? I want some alone time with my boyfriend. I say and wink at her.
-Of course. I will see you guys on friday, and you little missy, I will see on friday. Octavia says and hugs Mallory and then leaves our apartment.
-Sweetheart, it's time for your afternoon nap. I say and pick up my daughter from the floor there she's was now playing with her cars in her princess dress. Despite everything a while ago, I couldn't be any happier now. And all thanks to Mallory and Bellamy. And a little bit thanks to my future sister-in-law. So I might have thought of a future there Bell and I are getting married. I won't say a Word about it to Bellamy. Because I don't want to scared him of.