Chapter 3

~ Bellamy ~
How's Mallory. - Good, that's good. All I want for Mal is to be happy. - I will be home over thanksgiving. That's a promise.  - Screw you Wells!  - Whatever, thanks. 
I didn't mean to eavesdrop on the new girl. But there were something interesting and mysterious about her. Also my sister has started to hang out with her and I always make sure to do a backround check on her friends. I know it sound creepy. I just don't want her to be surrounded and hanging out with the wrong people. And little blondie here has a secret that she doesn't want anyone to find out. I'm going to figure out her little secret.
And who is Mallory? And what made her so upset when she talked over the phone? Something about her is special and intresting. I'm still not happy that she bumped into me. She's just annoying. 
I found Miller, one of my best friends, resting on his bed. We share a dormroom even if I would love to live by my self. But I just had to share. Miller is lucky that he's my best friend or I would probably kick his ass out. 
-What do you know about the chick my sister is hanging out with? I ask him.
-You mean Clarke? She's okay, polite and she doesn't let people in easily. I heard that from your sister. Miller says as he text someone on his phone. 
-Okay. So you don't know why she decided to come to New York and study here? I ask him. 
-Nope, your sister doesn't know either. I just know that she wants to become a doctor. She hates being called blondie. She tried not to get upset when Murphy called her that. But you could see the annoyance in her eyes. Clarke wasn't to happy about being called blondie. After all I don't know her. Miller said. A smile appeared on his lips as he read a new text message on his phone. 
-Bryan again? I asked. 
-Yeah, we're going out next friday. I have to skip the party. Miller says. 
-It won't be fun without you. Go on the date if it makes you happy. I'm going to see Octavia now. I said and left our dorm room. It takes about seven minutes walking to her dorm room that she shares with our mysterious girl. I unlocked the door, Octavia has given me a key since I'm her brother. Okay, I kinda forced her to give me a key if something might happen. Not that I know what might happen which would make me use the key. However there were no one in there so I decided to check out blondies side of the room. I'm not a creep. I just want to know what she's hiding. She might be a serialkiller. What do I know? There were no pictures of her friends or family. Just a poster of the human body. Weird. But she does want to be a doctor.
-Hey! What do you think you are doing? Leave my stuff alone you son of a bitch. Clarke said. I looked at her and I could see fire in her eyes. Maybe I should have been more careful and made sure that she wouldn't be here right now. Then I see my sister behind her, she's shaking her head in disbelief. 
-Just leave big brother. Octavia says. 
-I'm just trying to figure out her secret. I said defending myself. 
-You could as you know. Clarke says. 
-What's your secret princess? I said with a smirk. 
-Like I would tell you jackass. Get the hell out of my room! She yells at me. 
-Fine. I'll go. Talk to you later O. I said and gave her a hug. 
-Crazy princess. I mumbled. 
-I heard that jackass. Clarke said. I smiled for myself. She's something special. 

~ Clarke ~
-I hate your brother. Do you know that? I freaking hate him. I said to Octavia as I laid down on my bed. She looked at me confused. Not that I blame her. I kinda flipped out. But that wasn't my fault. Stupid Bellamy Blake.
-You and I are so definitely going to be best friends. Octavia said. Okay? Not the reaction I was expecting.
-Really? I said confused. 
-Damn right girl. You're the only one who's ever gone off and screamed at my brother. I'm impressed to be honest. You're going to earn respect now. And there are people who is going to dislike you. You're going to be known. Octavia says. I'm not sure what she's talking about. 
-I have anger issues. Sometimes I can't control them. He's lucky I didn't get any angrier. I said as laid down on my bed. 
-I can tell. Octavia says.
-That was nothing. You haven't seen me when I totally flip out. You wouldn't wanna be in the same room. Listen, I don't like opening up to people. Especially the ones I don't really know. But you already saw that and I guess I can trust you. And maybe you could hold me back when I start go mad? No one else has to know about my issues. I said. 
-Okay, I'll be like your best friend side kick kinda girl. Octavia said. She shouldn't be taking this so easily. She should be scared of me. I know I want to be a doctor and help injured people. If I'm on medication I won't flip out to bad. Usually I can keep my cool. 
-I will just start doing my essay. I have to focus on something else tonight. I told Octavia. She got a phone call not long after that and was out of the room less than five minutes later. I'm happy to be alone again. That's then things are the safest. Even if I like hanging out with people. Yeah, I'm a complicated person. 

~ Bellamy ~
That night I couldn't sleep. My previous incident with Clarke kept playing in my head. What is she so afraid of and what made her go of like that? That's another thing I'm going to figure out. This time I won't do it behind her back.  I could do it the hard and long way. Earn her trust and befriend her. That could work but it wouldn't be to fun. We will see what I come up with. But I can't look like a stalker. What's gotten into me? 
-Shut up Blake! You're talking out loud. Miller says as he throw a pillow at me. 
-And if you want to win her trust you better be nice to her. Don't forget that honesty is an important factor when it comes to trust. Miller said as he fell back to sleep. I'll see what I will come up with.