The Prophecy Dream

DREAM: I was standing in the dark. I sure wish I had some light, I thought to myself. Then Prodigy showed up with a torch. Literally a stick with fire on the top. I was just about to ask him what he was doing here but then the rest of the boys showed up with torches. Princeton had two torches. He handed one to me and I gratefully took it. Then I took the time to look around and see where I was. All I saw was statues. And they were statues of me. They looked so realistic. Each one had my exact features, nothing an inch out of place. They all were standing with their hands on their hips, feet placed together, with my signature smile, and my hair. The hair was longer than my normal length. Weird. I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. One of the statues had lowered their arms to their sides. I frowned.
"Did you guys see that?" I asked, looking at them. They nodded.
The next second, all the statues had taken a knee, making the floor shake. Then they all started chanting in some other language I hadn't learned yet. The boys got down on one knee and began chanting along with the statues. I don't know why I did it, but I drew a circle of fire around myself with the fire from the torch, so that it was no longer lit. Then I put the torch down and took hold of the energy from the fire. Then I sent it up and out, covering all of them. When the fire disappeared, the boys snd the statues started cheering. I smiled at them.
REALITY: I jumped awake to the sound of people calling my name.
"What? What happened?" I asked looking around.
"You were just levitating and chanting something that sounded like Romanian! What was wrong with you?" Roc asked.
I shrugged. "I just had a really strange dream."
"About what?" Princeton asks.
I told them the dream, missing no details. By the end, everyone's faces were stunned.
"Wtf kind of dream is that?" Prodigy asks.
I laughed. "I think it was a prophecy dream." I answered.
"What's that?" He asks.
"A prophecy dream means exactly as said: a dream that tells a prophecy." I explained in the simplest of terms.
"So your prophecy is to go to a room full of statues of you, we bow down to you, then you put fire over us?" Princeton asked.
"Not exactly, but sort of." I replied, looking at the clock. I sighed and lied back down because it was 4:27am. "We should go back to sleep." I suggested.
They agreed and settled back down on my bed. I rolled over on my side and dozed back off.
The next time I woke up, I saw my master standing over me. He held his hand out to me and I took it. He led me to the bathroom and closed the door behind us.
"My young one, my own creation, you're so young. Yet, you have a prophecy to fulfill. It's not going to be easy, you will have to fight even more than you have fought training with me and the boys, put together. You will get hurt, physically, as well as emotionally, but you can't let it get to you. You can't let anything distract you from fulfilling this prophecy. You must protect your creation also. If one of them gets hurt, just one, everything will go downhill." He lectured.
I nodded. "Thank you master."
We hugged and then he was gone.
I went back to my bed and looked at the clock. 6:13 a.m. I sighed and lied down until 9:30. Then I woke the boys up and they left out to get cleaned up and everything. I took me a shower and etc. then I went downstairs to Amber's room. I knocked on the door and it immediately opened. Amber hugged me and said good morning. I did the same to her. Then I went to Jo-Jo's room and knocked on his door. He didn't answer so I left there and went to the kitchen. Mom was in there, but I went in there anyway. She was sitting and the table and when I entered, she did nothing except stare at me. Since she wanted to stare, I sat across from her and stared back. It continued on like that for about four minutes. I hadn't blinked the whole time. Jo-Jo came in the kitchen and I looked at him and he stopped in his tracks.
"What's going on?" He asked me.
I shrugged. "I'm guessing a staring contest." I told him. "I think she won." I say getting up and walking out. I went back up to my room and put on some shoes.
"I'm going out. If you want to come meet me outside." I called to the boys down the hall. Then I went outside and stood on the porch. A couple of seconds later, the boys were out there too. Prodigy had my water bottle in his hand. He gave it to me. Then I remembered that I hadn't fed this morning.
"Thank you." I said hugging him. I took a drink from the bottle and then handed it to Prince.
"¿Dónde vamos, chica?" Princeton asked.
"Vamos al bosque cerca la playa. Podemos tambien nadar si ustedes quieren." I answered him.
Princeton nodded but the rest of them looked dumbfounded. "We're going to the forest by the beach. We can also swim if you want." I translated.
I started off walking because I felt a pair of eyes on me and they walked with me. When we were around the corner I let them know that we could run now. We took off, with me in the lead and we reached the forest in about three minutes.
"We should be able to meditate for a full twenty minutes here." I told them.
"Meditate?" Roc questioned.
I nodded. "It's necessary for every vampire to meditate. It helps with everything; patience, speed, agility, knowledge, everything." I explained. "So take a seat. Get comfortable. Make sure you have good posture and just concentrate." I said, demonstrating while I spoke.
"Concentrate on what?" Ray asked.
"Focus on every part of your being getting better, stronger, and all around more powerful. Also, keep yourself aware of everything happening around you. Always be prepared for everything." I told them.
They sat in a circle around me and did as I requested.
After the twenty minutes had passed, they all jumped up and stretched.
"Do you guys want to swim?" I asked them.
They said yes in their own ways.
I got up and led them to the beach and they all stripped to their boxers and ran in. I sat down in the sand and thought about my prophecy. I sighed, wishing I could know more about what was going to happen.

A/N: HERE IT IS GUYS!!!! I WROTE A LONG ONE TO RELIEVE STRESS BECAUSE OF EXAMS. I'M AT PEACE NOW. I ACTUALLY DID MEDITATE FOR 20 MINS HAHAHA. OH YEAH THAT SPANISH PART I DID ON MY OWN ✌️😛 I SPEAK SPANISH!!!! NO GOOGLE TRANSLATE HERE 😂!!! -Mystery