|34|

Izuku spots Gen Z right off the bat when slamming through the wall. The second his feet touch ground Izuku is bolting forward, arms extended ready to grasp his comrade from harms way. Eraserhead isn't able to spot Chiskai before a spike nicks Gen Z's right side.

  Grabbing her, Izuku manages to land some place safe between all the spikes. He gently places Gen Z down eyeing the injury. Izuku is ready to ask for her safety however the latter waves him off.

  "Eyes on the enemy," she says. "I was...able to get three lights. Need... four more." It's then that Izuku notices her mask is gone revealing the black and silver markings on her face with white eyes staring on ahead.

  Nodding Izuku focuses back on Chisaki. "If I can get you close can you finish it?" He hears a chuckle, and when looking over Susu nods her head smirking.

  Activating One for All, Izuku dashes forward calling upon all his pent up rage striking at Chisaki. The villain uses his Quirk efficiently, keeping Izuku at a distance but the greenette knows better stomping down at the ground breaking it apart for Chisaki to no longer use.

  Striking Chisaki across the face Izuku bounces off the man barley able to dodge another attack. The villain's hands go up touching his face, from what distance Izuku is at he can hear Chisaki panting heavily. Good, he thinks, that means he's wearing out.

  "I cannot... I will not...! All my plans to be ruined by these damned heroes!" The ground beneath trembles as a certain section of it spawns upward where a body is propelled up flying at Chisaki's feet.

  In horror, Izuku watches Chisaki grab the flying person, Nemoto, by the face disassembling them both then reassembling creating an entirely new being

  "Now... you'll be returning Eri to me."

  Gritting his teeth, Izuku looks around assessing the situation. Aizawa-sensei is gone, Sir Nighteye is no where and Susu is at another location aiming her sniper at Chisaki. Izuku breaths out wanting to calm his racing heart.

  "I'm in quite the fowl mood," expresses Chisaki. "However this is a little better–" the echo of a gun shot sounds through the room as a bullet pierces Chisaki's leg. "Why you little–!" Another shot rings out, from another location, striking Chisaki in his left arm.

  Roaring of anger, Chisaki slams both his hands to the ground disassembling the ground then reassembling it creating various more spikes everywhere. Izuku bounces around getting nicked from a few but manages to stray away from any serious injuries.

  "Deku!!" He looks over spotting Susu fly above him, sniper rifle out aiming right at him. "Duck!!" Whilst he may not be the best for air manoeuvre Izuku can duck his head.

  Another shot rings out striking Chisaki in his other arm. As the villain roars out in pain Izuku launches forward delivering blow after blow without stopping and even bumping up to 20% regardless of his aching bones.

  "You're done for Chisaki!" Punching Chisaki square in his face the villain goes spiralling down. "Gen Z!"

  As the teen lands he sees Gen Z drop her rifle rushing at Chisaki. When he starts getting up Gen Z kicks him in the head knocking the man down once more allowing her to sit atop him striking at four different locations at his body.

  Still on guard, Izuku rushes forward pulling Gen Z away from Chisaki's body while checking to assure that the main villain is unconscious. When assured of that Izuku turns to Susu watching the various black and silver lines disappear and her dark brown eyes return.

  She's heavily panting, left hand holding her right side where blood pours from. Sweat has gathered around her forehead causing loose strands of tan hair to stick. Worriedly Izuku takes Susu carrying her to a safer location.