|10|

Principal Nedzu calls Nyien during homeroom. Her teacher is a tad startled and apologetic when realizing that Susu Nyien is in their class and is a student they've continuously overlooked. Nyien accepts their apology moving past her classmates into the empty halls.

She walks down letting anxiety seep in wondering if the Principal has finally decided to suspend her. Or maybe it's over what happened last week? Whatever the outcome may be Nyien now knows who she confine in.

Entering Principal Nedzu's office Midnight stands there. Immediately she notices Nyien—much to the teens surprise—ushering her into a meeting room in a separate room. Principal Nedzu sits at the head with a few other teacher's: All Might, Hound Dog, Ectoplasm, Power Loader-sensei, Aizawa-sensei, and Present Mic along with Midnight who soon takes a seat. Her heart races when instructed to take a seat.

Principal Nedzu then begins. "Good morning Susu-san. I do hope I didn't disturb you in class?" She shakes her head. "Very well, shall we commence then?

"Now I understand that my way of seeing if you'd be a potential candidate for the open spot in 1-A was... unorthodox and dangerous–" You can say that again, she sarcastically remakes "–and while the result of that caused you pain that none of us can imagine I did take some information into value.

"Let's begin with your Quirk? In your files your Quirk is titled: No Presence; having an ability to sneak around almost undetectable. Careful observation and word for staff who have been around you have given me the conclusion that your Quirk becomes less affective after constant exposure to people; take Yaoyorozu-san as a prime example of someone. Though with further thought and something I came to notice last week I believe your Quirk is not the lack of presence... or so that lack is partial of your entire Quirk.

"Susu-san, I believe your Quirk erasers people's memories of you. Through legal findings your father's Quirk is the lack of presence while your mother's Quirk is being able to make people forget small objects such as keys or small stack of papers. With this it would explain why people forget you in a matter of seconds after ending a conversation with you, because by all means having no presence should not have the ability to make people forget about you.

"Which brings the second reason as to why you've been called here. I've been told that your reasoning for not entering the hero business is due to a single arm injury that enables you to use it properly, that arm being your dominant one. However, all heroes have their flaws that have ways of being overcome. Susu, though your arm will hold you back at times I'm sure there are plenty of ways overcoming that.

"So here is my proposal to you: if you still want to follow your childhood dream of being a hero then you will be taking the empty spot in 1-A's class however if you chose to stay in the Support Department then you very well may do so and the spot will be filled by someone else."

W o W, she blinks. J u S T n E e d E D t O S A y T h A t.

  Externally the teen is just nodding her heading glancing diagonally towards the ground bringing much concern to the other teacher. She does manage to hear Principal Nedzu say that she has this entire week to think things over and swing by his office when an answer is ready though most of that time is spent with silent staring and a nodding head.

Most of that day passes dazed. Yaoyorozu worries during break as well as lunch. For the most part Nyien tries listening to what Yaoyorozu has to say but, to no avail, can manage to grasp and process a single sentence anyone says. This furthers Yaoyorozu's worrying.

"Just tell me what is wrong!" Yaoyorozu tries once more, the female long forgotten her lunch much how Nyien has. "Did you get in trouble? Has something happened to your family?" Breaking away from the dazed state Nyien turns to her friend, licking her lips.