|6|

The Sports Festival was an exciting showing of how powerful the heroic students are and it was a field day for Hatsume. Nyien hadn't tried so hard during the festival knowing full well that she isn't the most athletic person in the world, and that held true during the first challenge.

Calvary Race was fairly interesting but the freckled kid—Midoryia she remembered—rose to the top never using his Quirk. Then came the one-to-one fights that sparked the most interest. Nyien had to admit that everyone in 1-A were pretty scary but she gave props to those few 1-B kids and that one 1-C kid; Shinsou Hitoshi was his name.

Then not too long after that came the Stain arresting that involved three 1-A students. Nyien gave props to them for facing the most notorious vigilante of their generation but had an inkling that they were hiding something by how they'd cast secret glances at each other. Things were fairly normal in life... or as normal as possible when trying not to feel so hurt.

Yaoyorozu never visited Nyien anymore nor does she even make eye contact. The day after the hurt filled phone call the teen tried to make it up to Yaoyorozu only to stand at the table for most of lunch watching her client never remember her. It hurt, a lot really but she supposes that those things happen when lying to someone that tried so hard to be your friend.

Power Loader-sensei noticed but he was always too occupied to say anything and when he did have time Nyein would see how confused he'd look, as though he forgot what he wanted to do. She brushed his reaction off clawing back into her hole of isolation. The only person that does remember her from time to time is Hatsume but that's usually when the smarter student needs a favor done or needs a certain tool that can't be gotten by herself.

Though it doesn't hurt as much as anyone would expect. After all, Nyien is used to people using her then forgetting all about it.

It's rare to have field trips after USJ but the Support Department is taking a trip to an up and rising business that strives to aid heroes via gadgets, communication, etc. Their bus ride is full with minimal chatter over what's going to be seen, although most of the kids are sleeping catching up on sleeping that's been lost. Nyien isn't one of them.

The tan haired teen sits at the back watching buildings, people, nature pass in a blur. Earphones in music plays though her left ear leaving the other open in case sensei has anything to say. It never happens until they arrive at the small forming business where Power Loader-sensei wakes everyone up smiling all the while.

Their tour guide is head of this business. He gives them a peek at everything showing where the drawing board rooms are, creation room, testing room, and many more things. Their tour has to end early when the man, Owl Man Nyein names him, has to leave for some business relating an invention that's sure to "help heroes". Before leaving he informes everyone that they can tour around themselves so long as anything isn't touched unless permission is asked.

For the most part Nyien searches for a particular person who, coincidentally, she ran into. The inventor is a tall female of curly hair and deadly pale skin yet wore a friendly welcoming smile. "Hello there," she says, smiling still. "You're with UA correct?"

"Y-yes," she mumbles back looking away. "U-um, I was...I was wondering about your, uh, newest project."

"The wings?" Nyien nods. "Are you planning to do something similar?"

"We-well no. You see I have a..." she licks her lips barely registering how she's begun her nervous cycle once more. "I have this pet bird who's wing requires... extra support and I've been working on ideas but wing structure is difficult to research and um-"

"You were hoping for my help?" The women laughs when Nyien nods. "Sure! Come on, I was just heading to my station."

Nyien tries to make herself as present as possible and succeeds in doing so. The smart lady gives her loads of information over wings and the basics of wing structures. There are things that Nyien recalls as the lady informs once more which makes her feel incredibly intelligent. The entire thing felt incredibly insightful giving Nyien more than enough tests that she can try at home.