|27|

Izuku is excited learning from Iida about using his legs as another skill for combat. From the various notes as well as few hero videos Izuku has to admit he's fairing well with Shoot Style. All Might seems to think so as well given the approved glances every now and then whenever his mentor appears with Susu close by.

Speaking of Susu, their quieter classmate seems to be fairing well too. Her Quirk improvement is becoming more finer each day and the little physical training she does seems to make her happy. Lately Izuku has noticed Susu looking around the dumps having him close to butting his nose where it doesn't belong though when the decision was made up Susu seemed to bounce back toward her former self.

Izuku was questionable at first thinking it might be a ruse, but after a few days the boy took her expressions as actuality. He still worries obviously, sneaking glances every now and then even when summer break ends. Izuku knows he isn't the only one when catching Yaoyorozu or Uraraka or Todoroki or, surprisingly, Kacchan staring.

The days pass on quick yet slow. Susu was given the thumbs up to train physical becoming hyped for three days straight. Izuku always found himself needing to backtrack whenever Susu is found nearby still training long after everyone else has thrown in the towel. Kacchan spends time with her every now and then hounding in tips that appear plain rude for anyone that isn't Izuku or Susu apparently.

Days leading up to their license exams were hectic. Even if they were training it didn't mean they didn't have to attend classes. Izuku found himself in a friend's room or in his own cramming to finish homework as soon as possible without staying up exaggeratedly late. A few such as Ashido, Satou and even Susu were like walking zombies during the day and never seen after school.

Then came the big day.

Nyien made changes to her costume design as well as to Yaoymomo's. For Yaoymomo not much is added other than the new clothing mesh having been completed as well as updating the goggles. For herself the entire costume is changed.

After therapy talk as well as discussing with Sensei, Aizawa-sensei, Bakugou, and Hatsume she went ahead changing everything writing down notes adding what needed to be added and what can be added if possible. She kept a few things such as her weapons, though many things had been changed.

Currently Nyien sat beside Satou curled up listening to music. She sits in the alley seat having to look through the other side's window whilst blanking out. 1a appears more energetic since Kamino and Summer camp which Nyien counts as a good thing seeing how there was some tension hanging around. Aizawa-sensei is all the way up front napping away.

Her arms feel sore. Thinking of Aizawa-sensei makes them feel sore.

When given the thumbs up Nyien headed straight for him. Something Doc Michi had Nyien realize during a session was that she does not have many fighting styles to depend on. Everyone has their own way of fighting such as Iida and Midoriya with their legs and raw power from their Quirks or like Bakugou and Todoroki who have strategies to back up their monster power. Everyone has a style of fighting no matter how weak or subtle. Then there's Nyien.

After much begging Aizawa-sensei agreed to it. He began her training with gymnastic skills explains that Nyien, whilst short, is very flexible when doing warm ups. He further explained that by learning some gymnastics she can dodge more easily as well as manoeuvre far better. She didn't need any explanation as to why dodging and manoeuvring would be so important, she only held her right elbow feeling the slightest ache building up.

From early mornings to dorm curfews Nyien trained. She set aside sniper build up, Quirk training and special move training for during class time making whatever free time available in mastering new gymnastic moves. In due time the teenager began getting better and better until Aizawa-sensei moved her into a new, harder levels of gymnastics.