|3|

When told by All Might that they were staring their first training and to wear their finished hero costumes Momo has to admit she was nervous.

  Susu has always found—and scared—Momo asking well thought questions. Over time Momo began to wonder just what the shyer teen might have made for her hero design but did not have the heart to ask for an early peek. Now though, this would be the first time Momo will be seeing the design.

  The other girls are already changed into their costume leaving Momo to override her worries and open the crate. A note in neat writing lays on her costume.

  I tried doing what you asked by revealing as much skin as possible without making you seem too... exposing. It's a two pieces: the top covers your upper body but with a zipper between your boobs in case you need to create something there; the bottom are like leggings only they stop just past your knees leaving exposed skin there as well as your belly. The top part also has an open area on the back in case you need to create anything there too!

  Utility belts: perfect for food storage with some having specific labels for food that need to be stored in a fridge. On others it's mainly labeled for medical supplies in case you don't have enough energy to make your own or want to store that energy. 

  Boots: those aren't so high, maybe above your ankles to still leave skin. There are pockets on the side that hold two rods that can connect together and make a bo staff in case you can't make your own.

  Visor: simply there to keep debris and such out of your sight so you won't get blind sighted and be attacked unexpectedly.
-Susu Nyien

  Momo has to say that she is beyond impressed by the details in her costume design. With a smile she begins to put her costume on.

•————

  Nyien was doing some research when she hears her name called out by Power Loader-sensei who stands right beside her whilst doing so.

  "I'm right here." Both him and Yaoyorozu-san startle at the teen's small voice suddenly beside them but both smile.

  "You have a visitor," he tells leaving to allow a private conversation. Dread flows in as Nyien assumes the worst: that Yaoyorozu-san doesn't like the suit design.

  That was not it.

  Yaoyorozu-san bombards Nyien with nice complements over the design allowing her gratitude to show without waver. For the most part Nyien doesn't know what to do other than sit and listen politely whilst mentally freaking out. She isn't sure how long her client went for but when done she takes a large intake of air seeming ready to pass out.

  Licking her lips it takes a while of opening and closing her mouth before the tan haired teen can finally say something.

  "I, um– Thank you for the compliments Yaoyorozu-san." That's it. That's all her brain can supply.

  "Nothing of it Susu-san! Quiet honestly you're design is wonderful for myself with little tricks here and there that I never fully thought of." She's sure the latter is talking about the rods.

  Unsure of what to say Nyien simply tells Yaoyorozu-san of some updates that might come about. "Well I'm, um, planning to make your clothing mat-material into something that open and seal itself, like nanotechnology. I-I've been doing research and an idea came to mind put some testing will needed before going into the new costume design."

  "Really? What would that be if you don't mind me intruding?"

  "O-oh, just, um, the idea of creating a type of mesh using your hair. If the clothing is the same property as your DNA then your Quirk could, theoretically, harmlessly go through it without creating any holes."