|18|

All Might knew All for One is evil but to use Young Susu as his own tool truly takes the cake. He tried grabbing her—truly tried—saving her but the result is failure.

All for One used Young Susu's Quirk for his own purpose making himself appear and reappear forcing All Might in taking blow after blow staying on defense. Gran Torino joined some time soon saving All Might for crashing into the helicopter high above. Even with their forces combined they still had difficultly fighting All for One.

"She is quite useful," comments All for One revealing himself and Young Susu, black and red spikes extending out his back going through Young Susu's fragile body. "An amazing Quirk. I would love to grab it for myself."

"Not if I stop you," snarls All Might.

All for One chuckles waving his student's body around. "How many times have I heard that before?" The rod pull out leaving a squelching sound to echo barely making All Might to flinch. "Tomura, get out of here. Take Bakugo and the young girl with you."

"But Sensei..."

"Go." All for One orders using the force usage Quirk on the warp villain to first place Young Susu near them then open another for them to all go through.

All Might, he is ashamed to not be able to do anything. Ashamed and angry that it took his successor and student to save both Bakugou and Susu. Even now, sitting in a hospital bed with right arm suspended by a sling inside of a cast, he feels as though he had failed even after winning.

Toshinori needs a few more days in the hospital before being taken out. News has been roaring with his true form, with All for One, with everything that's taken place in Kamino Ward. Young Midoriya has visited him as well as others including U.A. staff, all wished him well health. Although all Toshinori wishes for is Young Susu's recovery.

Aizawa has been taking watch of Young Susu after learning her Quirk is still active even when unconscious. Young Susu's father came around apparently, cried quite a lot and even fell asleep over night until Aizawa told the poor man to go home for actual rest.

What Toshinori has been told by Aizawa Young Susu took the worst of things. Her right elbow re-broke—if there had been more damage than originally Susu would have lost all movement in that arm, how that scared Toshinori—there were scraps, bruises and few cuts around her arms and legs, dehydration, starvation, and small head wound, and four ribs had broken coming close to puncturing her lung—that injury due to him.

His injuries pale compared to Young Susu's.

Susu was sent to the hospital after his battle with All for One was over. According to Young Midoriya they had tried searching for ambulance or paramedics however became distracted by his battle, add in Susu's Quirk usage unconsciously, that led to them forgetting about her until the end when Yaoyorozu had caught a glimpse of Young Susu limp on the ground.

Recovery Girl—bless that women's soul—was smart localizing herself in the very hospital Young Susu was admitted to. Toshinori isn't sure how long it took for Young Susu to be stable once more though he knows it was terrifyingly long.

As sun streaks through clear glass window revealing tiny dust particles Toshinori heavily sighs. He manages to forget the worst of things by tuning into a soap opera.

Four doors down Shouta sighs more heavily blinking at annoying ceiling lights.

Two days ago Shouta hauled ass to Kamino after the press conference. He got there pretty late into All Might's fight though through investigation as well as some innocent eavesdropping Shouta basically got the sum of things: All Might is losing to All for One.