|33|

Stretching, satisfying pops and cracks sound off from the left arm. A similar sound comes from Nyein's right wrist.

  "What happened to your right arm?" Togata-senpai slides beside Nyien eying her right, bent arm with such curiosity Nyien thinks its fake.

  Tying her boots the girl answers. "Broke it badly and never got the right treatment for it afterwards."

  "Mhmm? Does it still hurt?" Nyien wordlessly shrugs.

  Togata-senpai looks about ready to say something else when Nighteye comes up behind them. "You two will be entering first," he tells whilst handing their intercom system, "ahead of us. Lemillion, remember where to go and the pattern?"

  "Yes Sir!"

  "Gen Z, you remember your job?"

  Nyien nods sitting up popping in the ear piece. Again Nighteye nods explaining once more how the operation will work to the others behind them before dismissing them both. Sir Nighteye's office isn't so far away from Overhaul's hideout; a twenty minute walk no less.

  Before arrival Lemillion turns to Nyien grinning. "Ready to rescue Eri-chan today?" Without a sound Nyien nods taking his hand activating Athazagora spreading it out to them both. Lemillion receives the nod leading him to take lead.

  Not a single guard notices them. Mirio and Gen Z enter without any trouble brightening the smile on the blond's face. He locates the secret entrance pushing in the correct combination entering inside with ease. Once underground Mirio looks around remembering where to go for Eri's room.

  It unsettles Mirio, almost, at how invisible they are to everyone. Even when the attack begins not a single soul sees them; they simply continue jogging onward following the instructions Sir gave them. Though what unsettles Mirio the most is how calmly Gen Z seems to be taking everything. Usually when working with newbies they tend to freak out, be overly cautious of everything, overthink things but not with Gen Z.

  With her, she continues jogging forward, pushes or pulls Mirio to avoid bumping into someone, and never seems to jump whenever someone rounds a corner. While it is incredible it is also terrifying because that state of mentality takes a long time to gain.

  Mirio cannot help but question just what Gen Z has been involved with beforehand?

  It's a question for later, he tells himself turning a corner. Right now comes the main objective of this operation: rescuing Eri-chan! With a heart of steel and eyes of determinations Mirio speeds up his pace.

  Izuku is thankful for Eraserhead. If not then he would have been killed off or seriously injured from Toga Himiko. The teenager still questions why the League has decided to side with Overhaul's gang but shakes his head instead focusing on helping Rock Lock's injury.

  He turns around carefully eyeing Eraserhead move about knocking at the walls around. While Izuku trusts his teacher with all his heart, after having Toga suddenly appear the boy cannot help but be a tad bit suspicious. Although it's best to be alert at all times so perhaps this helps?

  Tying the clinal knot, Izuku stands up walking to his teacher. He doesn't say anything but focuses on what Eraserhead is doing. Izuku assumes it's a search for a hollow area or some place other than their small area. The idea is smart and with Izuku there he's sure to be able to blow a hole inside to let them out. What remains a mystery however is how they're going to carry on with Rock Lock injured and down.

  Before getting into a mutter storm Eraserhead calls Izuku's hero name. He knocks at the wall without word walking away as sparks spawn around Izuku. Crouching down low, the teenager strikes at the wall blowing a hole large enough for them to cross. On the other side is the police, shields and weapons up.