Chapter 9

~Sora POV~

Sora looked up from the floor as she heard the door open again. Who she saw shocked her, it was Phi. "It's nice to see you again Sora." Phi said. Sora just stared at Phi with no emotion on her face. "Hearts tells me that you've regained your memories. Well, except for one very important one." Phi continued. "And that would be?" Sora asked. "The day you betrayed us." Phi said. "Do me a favor and spare me from your lies. Hearts told me everything, I didn't betray you guys." Sora said. "Apparently he didn't. Because the last thing I said to you was 'Sora, please'." Phi said. Sora's eyes widened as another memory came back.

~Flashback~

The five friends sat in a circle on the forest floor, they were in a clearing with a stadium in the middle. "Guys, I have something to tell you." Free said. "So do I." Lui said. "Ok what is it?" Sora asked. "I'm moving to Spain." Free said sadly, his head hanging low. "My family is moving to Tokyo." Lui said, his head also hanging low. Sora's face held a mixture of sadness and shock. "When?" She asked. "Next week." The boys chorused. Sora's face was downcast for a moment, she looked at the ground. After a few moments of silence passed between them she looked up at the two boys and smiled. "Then let's make the most out of the time we have left." Sora said. The five stood up and began to chase each other through the woods, making most of the time they had left with the blue and yellow haired bladers.

~Timeskip~

The five friends stood in front of the train station. "I'll never forget you guys." Sora said, hugging her best friends. "We won't forget you either Sora." Free replied, returning the hug. Sora let them go, tears fell freely down her face. "We'll see each other again. This isn't goodbye." Lui said. "Yeah, and we'll always be friends not matter how far we are from each other." Free said. "All passengers leaving Hyoma Village, please board now." A voice said through the speakers. Free and Lui walked towards the train and waved goodbye before boarding. They walked to a window, the train began to pull away from the station. Sora waved goodbye and watched with tears in her eyes as she watched her best friends leave. When they disappeared from sight, she then turned and cried into Phi's chest and hugged him tightly. "We'll always be here for you Sora." Hearts said, putting his hand on Sora's shoulder as she cried.

~Timeskip to 6 months later~

The three friends sat in a circle in their usual meeting place, the very clearing where their lives changed forever. They were eating some sandwiches and talking, sometimes laughing at each others jokes. "Sora, we have something to tell you." Phi said sadly. Sora looked up from her sandwich at him. "Our family is moving." Hearts said sadly. Sora's face once again held sadness, she felt like the air had been knocked out of her lungs. "When?" Sora managed to choke out. "Tomorrow morning." Phi replied. A few tears fell from Sora's face before her expression changed to anger. "Why, why are you guys leaving?!" Sora yelled. Phi and Hearts eyes widened as they were taken aback by Sora's sudden outburst. "Our parents are needed back at the palace." Phi said. "So you two are going to abandon me too?" Sora asked, her voice breaking. "No! Sora we'll always be friends, right?" Phi said. "You two are no friends of mine." Sora growled before standing up and walking away. Phi and Hearts rose to their feet and went after her. "Sora, wait please! I know you didn't mean that!" Hearts yelled. Phi was able to catch up and he grabbed Sora's right shoulder and spun her around to make her face the two brothers. "Sora, we're sorry we didn't tell you sooner. We didn't know until last night." Phi said. "Let go of me!" Sora growled, swatting Phi's hand off of her shoulder. "Sora, please." Phi pleaded. "No, we are done!" Sora yelled before walking away once more, leaving the two brothers in the forest alone and hurt by her words.

Timeskip~

Phi and Hearts boarded the train and walked to a window seat. They scanned the crowd to see if Sora was there. They spotted her at the edge, leaning against a tree. As the train began to pull away Sora noticed the two brothers waving at her. She let out a growl before turning away and walking into the woods. She turned her head to see the two brothers look hurt at her actions before they disappeared from sight. Sora sank to her knees and began to cry softly. Sure she was upset but they were still her friends, but the two brothers thought differently. They were hurt by her actions and Phi swore revenge.