Chapter 2

(This is Alter Forneus. It uses the metal seven and the tip zeta in a silver color scheme.)

Sora watched as Fubuki and Suou battled each other fiercely. Emperor Forneus had burst, giving Suou two points and ending the match. Suou said something that made Fubuki fall to his knees in disbelief. Katsumi ran onto the stage and yelled at Suou, defending her brother. She was about to have her match against Suou as well.

"I'll show you who's clinging to their career!" Katsumi yelled, before showing off a white and silver bey called Alter Forneus. It was a balance type that used the metal seven and the tip zeta in a silver color scheme.

Suou smiled evilly, before holding up Heat Salamander. "Why wait to take you down when I could do it right now?" Suou said. "Woah! Suou Genji has challenged Katsumi Sumiye to a battle right after her brother's crushing defeat! Will the officials allow this?" Hanami said over the intercom.

Apparently the offishal had given the two the green light because they walked to opposite sides of the stadium. Katsumi had a determined look on her face while Suou's expression was hard to read.

You haven't changed a bit. You still have your brother's back and that fiery spirit. Sora thought.

The beys were launched, Forneus was in attack mode and Salamander was jumping around also in attack mode. Forneus and Salamander nearly collided several times. "Alter Whip!" Katsumi yelled. "Swirling Inferno!" Suou yelled. The two beys locked in a fierce collition and within seconds, Alter Forneus burst, giving Suou two points and ending the match.

"This is pathetic, I had high expectations for you. But I was sorely disappointed. You're both just flowers wilting away." Suou said before leaving. Katsumi just picked up the pieces to her bey and walked off stage with her brother. Sora turned away from the TV, put on her white trench coat with gold borders. Sora walked out of the doors of the Raging Bulls headquarters.

The sun was setting, igniting the gold streaks in Sora's hair, making them have the appearance of glowing embers as she walked down the sidewalk. She walked into Grand Central Park and stood at the edge of the water.

I can't believe Suou would say something like that, well he did train with Lui Shirosagi. But when I met him he wasn't like this. People do change though, Lui sure did but not much. Sora thought. She let out a sigh before someone tapped on her shoulder.

She jumped in surprise and turned to face whoever was behind her only to see Shu standing behind her with a smirk on his face. "Got you." Shu said. "Very funny, you know what they say about payback." Sora said. "That is 'if' you get me back." Shu said.

"The bladers driving you insane again?" Sora asked. "Not this time, I just came here to get some fresh air." Shu replied. "Right. Remember the last time we were here?" Sora asked. "Yeah, I also remember being chased through the streets all the way back to the Raging Bulls headquarters." Shu replied. "Well at least we don't have to worry about that now." Sora replied.

The sun set a few minutes later and both phones began to ring. "I better take this." Sora said before walking a little distance away. She looked at her phone and saw Katsumi's name on the screen. "Hey Katsumi, how are things in Japan?" Sora asked. "Not so good, I lost the Luinor Cup. So did Fubuki." Katsumi answered. "I'm sorry to hear that." Sora replied. "I still can't wrap my head around the fact that I lost." Katsumi said. "Katsumi, stay strong. There's nothing to worry about. In fact, get out of Japan and let's catch up." Sora replied. "Really?" Katsumi said, sounding suprised. "Of course. I'm not gonna leave you hanging after something like this." Sora said. "Thank you." Katsumi said. "Don't thank me yet." Sora said. "I'll see you soon." Katsumi said before hanging up the phone.