27 - No Buts

I cheered with Andrew as JD hit a home run. We needed a lot more of those.

"I just wanna play," he groaned.

Andrew fouled a ball off of his foot the other day, so Alex doesn't want him to play and risk this going from a bruise to something serious.

So far, the reigning World Series Champions are 6-10, which is not how we wanted to start this season.

Going to the World Series was so much fun, especially when we won, which was four out of five games.

I think we had the most fun with those 'Whole Squad Ready' things someone made.

I leaned against the huge structure and looked up at Andrew. "Why was this made?" I asked and he shrugged. "Because we're ready," he joked horribly and I rolled my eyes.

The photographer took a step back and Andrew lifted me up, setting me on top of the letters.

I gasped and held his arm tightly, glaring at him. This reached up to his stomach, so his head was at my side now. It would hurt like hell if I fell.

"Hang on! I got her!" JD yelled, running over and standing on my other side, putting his arm around my waist and my ass on his arm so all my weight wasn't on the words. Who knew how much weight that thing could handle.

Andrew and the photographer laughed as I steadied myself, putting my hand on JD's head. "If I fall, I'm killing you both and going home," I threatened them.

"Yeah, yeah. We love you too. Smile," Drew told me. I rolled my eyes but did as he said, smiling at the camera.

It's 54 degrees out here, and we were all in our windbreakers. I had gloves and a cute beanie on with red fuzzy socks that showed above my boots and over my thick leggings. If I was wearing blue, I'd look more like a Dodgers fan than a Red Sox sibling.

The Dodgers players should be used to the cold by now considering they've played in cold places before, but I guess they weren't expecting it to be 54 degrees mid-day.

After a few pictures, JD helped me down and the team's media person took a video of us. I made sure I had a tight hold on Andrew while he stood behind me as JD walked around so he was in front of me.

He grabbed my hips and I took my hands off of my brother and put them on JD's shoulders, happily letting him put me back on the ground.

"We are not doing that again," I told them. "Yes, ma'am," they laughed, walking over to the dugout.

Game one was stressful, but it was fun. Drew got the first RBI and second run, and my best friends just did great. Game 2 was, well, boring. We won, thankfully, but there wasn't much scoring. Game 3 was my least favorite. Can you imagine being at a field for 10 hours? I wished I stayed home that night, especially since we lost.

Game 4 was boring for the entire game until the last three innings when the guys actually started scoring and winning. Game 5 was the best night I've had in basically my whole life. Being there while my best friends won the World Series was an amazing feeling. And having all of the runs scored by home runs? It was perfect.

I, honestly, missed LA. I love the warmth and not having to wear so many layers to not freeze while sitting in a dugout all night. The temperature may not have been major, but it was still warmer than Boston in October.

Now, we were having fun, as much as we could, in April while we played the Yankees.

I definitely missed messing with Aaron throughout games, bugging him if we were winning and giving him attitude when they were winning.