12- Suspended

Two days after my night with Aaron, I was in Canada with the guys. 

I had my own hotel room back, too. 

And no one knew about that night. Well, no Red Sox player knew about that night. I don't know if Aaron told anyone. 

We lost tonight, but it was okay because it's only the first game and they have two more to win before we go home.

Some of the guys were even saying I was bad luck, jokingly, because when I wasn't there, they won, and when I was there, they lost. But it's okay because they still love me. 

I was texting Aaron, waiting to be tired enough to just pass out. I told him that I would probably fall asleep while texting him, so we just sent memes to each other until I fell asleep around midnight. 

-

I woke up to someone on top of me. 

I went to rub my eyes, but my hands were being pinned down by what felt like someone's knees. 

"Andrew, go away," I mumbled, trying to move my hands. 

He didn't reply, and that's when I got nervous. No matter how ridiculous Andrew was trying to be, he laughed every time I said his name. 

I blinked a couple of times to clear up my eyes. The first thing I saw was dreads. 

"Hanley, stop. Get off of me!" I told him, trying to push him away. He grunted, untying his pants. 

"Stop this, Olivia. You've known that I've wanted you since the beginning of the year, and you've wanted me too," he said and I shook my head quickly. 

He wouldn't go this far. "Hanley, please. Don't do this," I said, pulling at my hands. Once I finally understood that it wasn't working, I brought my knee up to knee him anywhere I could. 

He hissed when I kneed him in his lower back, then I brought my leg between his and kicked him there. He moved and I got my hands free, so I started pushing at him. 

"Get off of me!" I yelled. 

He put one hand over my mouth and used the other to pull my shorts down. 

I bit his hand, making him hiss and pull it away. 

"Andrew! Mookie! Someone help!" I screamed. Andrew was a light sleeper. Hopefully, he was close enough to hear me. 

"Shut up!" Hanley growled, putting his hand back on my face. A tear fell from my eye and I shook my head. 

"Stop. Please stop," I begged, my voice muffled. I tried moving my legs, but he just pinned them down with his. 

There was a knock on my door a second later. "Livi! Are you okay?" Andrew asked. 

Hanley gave me a dirty look and I pushed at his hand to get it away from my mouth. 

"Olivia!" He yelled, knocking on the door. 

"Andrew! Help!" I yelled, finally getting Hanley's hand off my face. 

The door flew open, little chips of it flying. Andrew, Mookie, Brett, and half the team stood at the door. Andrew ran over, punching Hanley in the face and grabbing me. 

I held onto my brother, not wanting anyone but him. I felt someone's hands on my legs and I flinched, kicking. "Hey, hey, it's me. I'm pulling your shorts up," Mookie told me. I nodded, laying my head back on Andrew's chest. Xander and Jackie were carrying Hanley out by his arms, Chris and David following.

Everyone was gone now but Andrew, Mookie, J.D, and Brock. I was just happy they were all there in the first place. They needed sleep, and they know my brother and the others can take care of me.