19- Birthday

;) *Sexual content, if you didn't know. But it's still not too bad*

The guys were going to be here in a few hours, but I decided to come early to see Aaron before the softball game CC set up. 

Aaron didn't know I was coming early, so I happily walked through the building until I got onto the field, looking around for him. 

I smiled when I saw him, with the tip of my tongue between my teeth. Like Jensen Ackles' does, but he does it way hotter than I ever could. 

But damn Aaron looked good. 

CC, or whoever picked out these jerseys, made sure the guys looked good. Aaron's fit perfectly on his arms, making them look huge. 

He was talking to Alex Rodriguez and Jennifer freaking Lopez, and I was way too nervous to go up to them. 

I mean, I'm used to being around baseball players, but not legitimate celebrities like her. I've watched so many of her movies, and I'm sure I'd be an absolute wreck if I was around her. And, not a shocker at all, she looked perfect. Here I was, in a simple pair of shorts and one of Andrew's jerseys with Converse, and she was wearing heels and one of the most elegant casual outfits ever. 

I'm fangirling, 100 percent. 

Aaron looked past them and saw me standing there, and his smile grew. So fucking cute, I love his smile. He said something to Jennifer and Alex, then quickly walked over to me. 

He put his hands on my hips and picked me up, hugging me. I laughed and hugged him back, letting my legs dangle. "I missed you," he told me. "I missed you, too," I told him, kissing him. 

"I could do without the jersey, but I'm still glad you're here," he said and I rolled my eyes. 

"I'll wear your jersey tonight," I said quietly, grinning when his eyebrows raised. He put his hands on my cheeks and kissed me again.

-

I hung out with my boyfriend 50 percent of the time when we went to New York to play them for another three-game series. 

My boyfriend, guys. That sounds so amazing.

Andrew's birthday was in five days, and I was still planning a not-so-surprise party. I do it every year, so Andrew knows that it's happening, but he doesn't know the specifics about it. 

"Baby, stop planning for an hour, it won't kill you," Aaron whined, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me so I was laying on top of him. 

I looked down at him and grinned, putting my phone down. 

"I'm sorry. I'm just trying to make sure I know who all is coming and figuring out details with the cake and my mom is still figuring out what all to make. Planning Drew's birthday is a mess when it comes to my family," I told him and he smiled. 

"I can tell. But I promise that one hour with me won't kill you," he said and I nodded. "I know. I'm sorry. I'm all yours now," I told him.

He grinned and flipped us over so my back was on the bed and he was on top of me. I laughed and put my hands on his shoulders, looking up at him. "You better be all mine. I only have you for an hour now," he said and buried his head in my neck. 

I laughed again and put my hands in his hair, biting my lip when he moved his hands up my legs, gently biting the skin on my neck. 

Aaron's hands weren't smooth, but they weren't rough. They felt amazing on my skin, and the things they could do amazed me.