30 - Movies

An ad on my phone cut off the music and I groaned loudly. 

"Seriously, baby Benni?" Chris asked, sitting next to me. 

I looked over at him and sighed, exiting the app and playing the music again. 

"Seriously, baby Sale?" I mocked.

He grinned and threw his arm around my shoulders, pulling me to his side and hugging me. "Oh how I love our banter, baby Benni," he teased, poking the side of my stomach that was closest to him. 

"Chris! No! Brock, help!" I squealed. 

"Sorry, can't hear you over the music!" Brock yelled back.

I squealed loudly and jumped away from Chris, making my phone fall onto the cement at our feet.

We both gasped sharply and looked down at my phone with wide eyes.

It was brand new.

I might cry if it's cracked.

Chris reached down and picked it up, then winced. I couldn't see the screen yet, but I really didn't want to. I had a screen protector on it, but it is possible to shatter both the protector and the screen. 

"Sorry, Livi," he said, slowly handing me the phone.

I hesitantly took it and looked at the clean screen, then glared at Chris.

"You little bitch. I thought it shattered," I scoffed, grabbing a piece of gum from my pocket and throwing it at him.

He laughed and caught it against his chest, unwrapping it and putting it in his mouth. "Love you too, baby Benni," he cooed.

I rolled my eyes and shoved his shoulder, then sat beside him again.

Night games were not fun for me. It really did feel good outside, but there were nights like tonight where the wind would be strong and make it feel even colder outside, and I would suffer. I never do good with even the slightest amount of cold, so I'm always in a hoodie and leggings for night games. 

They were really pretty, though. 

The beginning music of Truth Hurts came on and I prepared myself for someone to sing along before I did. 

"I just took a DNA test, turns out I'm 100 percent that bitch even when I'm crying crazy!" Mookie sang over the music, sliding into the dugout.

"Yeah, I got boy problems, that's the human in me. Bling bling, then I solve 'em, that's the goddess in me!" we sang, dancing around the dugout together. 

Mookie wrapped his arms around me from behind, swaying back and forth, then spun me around. I threw my head back and laughed loudly, but I ended up losing my balance and falling backward. 

"This is why I should be your dance partner, Liv," Xander said, catching me and helping me to my feet.

I laughed and looked at Mookie who was glaring at the Aruban behind me. 

"Screw off, Bogey. I had her first," he said.

X and I laughed at him, swaying to the music dramatically just to mess with Mookie.

"My turn!" JD yelled, grabbing my hands and pulling me to him.

"Since when do you dance with her? You've never danced with her," Mookie asked, crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Since I'm the better dancer than both of you," he shrugged.

Chris laughed obnoxiously loud, making the rest of us laugh while JD glared at him.