21- Forever

You know the feeling when you're just laying in a bed so comfortable that you just don't want to move an inch because it might mess up your comfort?

That's how I felt right now, and it was even better in Aaron's arms.

He still had another day off, and I already told my boss I'd be gone this whole week. It's not like they need me there every day. 

I looked up at Aaron's face and saw him already looking down at me, double chin and all. I laughed and laid my forehead on his chest, shaking my head.

"You're really rude. I hope you know that," he said.

I smiled and placed a soft kiss on his chest. "I'm sorry, baby. You're just so cute," I said and he hummed.

My phone dinged and I groaned, rolling over on my back.

Well, I was supposed to.

My butt hit the ground first, and then my head hit the table.

You'd expect your boyfriend who just called you rude for laughing at him to be checking on you, right? Nope. Aaron just busted out laughing while I rolled over on my stomach and put my hand on the back of my head.

"Oh, gorgeous. You're kind of a mess," he sighed, getting down beside me and rubbing my back.

"Lower," I mumbled, massaging my head.

Aaron put his hand on my butt and I squeezed my eyes shut. His floor is harder than it looks. "Are you okay?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I'll go get you something. Here's your phone," he told me. I nodded and he kissed my cheek before getting up and walking out.

I turned my head and looked at my phone, seeing a text from Alyssa. 

Alyssa: We haven't talked in a while. Do you wanna hang tonight?

I scrunched up my nose and shook my head even though I know she couldn't see me. 

I'm actually in NY for a couple days with Aaron, sorry.

I sent the text and put my phone down, laying my head back on the ground.

"I'm gonna lift you up and put you on the bed," Aaron said a moment later. I nodded and he grabbed my waist, pulling me up and laying me on the bed on my stomach. He tucked my hair behind my ear and I rolled over, looking up at him. "Water and some Excedrin," he said and I smiled.

"You're the best," I told him and he chuckled, handing me the bottle and two pills.

He laid next to me and pulled the covers up on both of us and I laid my head on his chest. "Who texted you?" He asked.

"Alyssa. She wants to hang out tonight but I told her I'm here," I answered and he nodded. "Did that one guy ever text you again?" He asked and I furrowed my eyebrows. "What guy?" I asked.

"The one you went on a date with, Brad," he answered and I shook my head.

"I texted him the next day and told him I didn't think it would work out. He got kinda mad and said some things, but he didn't go too far. He stopped like ten minutes in. He texts me sometimes, but I don't reply," I told him and he nodded.

"Good. I don't need any guy thinking he has a chance with my girl," he said and I grinned. He leaned down and put his head in the crook of my neck, kissing the skin lightly.

"You should meet Kayla. She works with me at the diner and she's really funny," I told him and he looked up at me. "Are you trying to set me up with her?" He asked and I laughed, shaking my head.