1- I Fall Apart

"Livi, wake up."

I whined and turned onto my other side, burying my face in my pillow. "No."

Andrew sighed before getting off my bed. "All right, I'll just tell the guys we're leaving without you," He said.

I shot up in the bed, my hair falling in front of my face and now slightly curly from sleeping crazy.

"No. I'm up, I'm good," I said. I got off the bed and gestured to myself standing and he just laughed, walking out of the room. I rolled my eyes and walked over to my suitcase.

I pulled out my Red Sox jersey with Andrew's name and number on the back. 

Wait- how long did I have until we left? 

I stood back up and ran over to the door of the hotel room, opening it and poking my head out, hoping one of the guys would be walking in the hallway. 

"Mookie! When are we leaving?" I asked Mookie Betts, who was, thankfully, walking into his room. He smiled at me and chuckled slightly, looking at my hair. I rolled my eyes and gave him a look.

"You have an hour, Andrew knows what he's doing," He said and I nodded.

"My brother's a dumb ass most of the time, so I wouldn't say he knows what he's doing all the time," I told him and winked at him, but then my eyes zoned in on the plate of breakfast in his hands.

"What, no food for me?" I asked, a sweet smile on my lips. 

Maybe I could convince him to go down and get me a plate. 

"Ha! You know damn well you'd eat all my food, so you can get yourself some food," he told me, making me pout. 

"You're almost as big of an asshole as Andrew," I told him, glaring at him.

He laughed and I walked back into the room, shutting the door behind me. I put Andrew's jersey on my bed and a pair of leggings. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower, letting it get to a good temperature while I took my pajamas off.

Before I got in, I texted Andrew and asked him to get me a plate of food and got in, sighing at the comfort of the warm water. I could never take a hot shower, but you'd never catch me taking a cold shower. When the water was too hot, and it would touch my legs after I'd shave, my legs would get goosebumps and then mess up my shave. Because of that annoying reason, I always make sure my showers are the perfect temperature. 

After I showered, I got out and dried myself off, wrapping a towel around my body and my hair. I checked the time on my phone and saw I had 40 minutes to finish getting ready. I nodded and walked out of the bathroom after turning the fan off and left the door open so it could cool off.

There was a knock on the door, making me grin. 

"Livi! Come get the food!" Andrew yelled and I held back a squeal.

I love food.

"Coming!" I yelled, tightening my towel and almost running to the door, opening it to see my brother standing there with biscuits and gravy, eggs, bacon, and strawberries on a plate, with a cup of water in his other hand.

"I love you so much right now, thank you," I told him, grabbing the plate and cup. "You're lucky I love you too. Now, get dressed," he told me and I rolled my eyes. "Okay, dad," I said and shut the door. 

I put on some cute things from PINK to start. I put on a pair of shorts, waiting to put my leggings on until after I did my hair and put on a black tank top.

I sat on the bed, eating my food as fast as I could without making my stomach hate me.

After I finished my food, which was really good for hotel food, I dried my hair with my towel as much as I could before I went into the bathroom to blow dry the rest. After my hair was mostly dry other than some of the roots, I waved it.