2- Damsel in Distress

I was getting my stuff together after the game while Andrew was interviewed. 

"We always hear different kinds of music coming from your dugout, who's in charge of that?" The woman asked my brother. Andrew looking back and I grinned and pointed at myself, winking at him.

He laughed before answering. "That would be my sister. You never know what the girl's gonna put on. There's her feels playlist, hype, throwback, all country, hip-hop, and then just plain weird. Usually, she'll play throwbacks or hype before a game," he answered.

Awe, he knows my playlists!

I turned my speaker off and unplugged my phone, walking out of the dugout and into the clubhouse. I put my stuff in my bag that was laying next to Andrew's and zipped it back up. After tonights win, I was just ready to go back to the hotel and sleep.

The rivalry games were always so exciting, but they drained me of all my energy by the end of the night. It doesn't help how cold it gets in New York at night.

"Hey, Livi. You ready to go to the bus?" Andrew asked, coming up behind me. "I so am, but do you have an extra jacket? I'm freezing," I asked, smiling sweetly.

If I'm nice enough, he'll do almost anything I ask him.

"Yeah. I don't need you getting sick and missing my games," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Way to benefit yourself," I mumbled, grabbing the red hoodie from him. "You love me, shut up," he said and I couldn't help but smile.

"Yeah, you're right," I admitted. "I'm gonna go out to the bus," I told him. He nodded and I grabbed my bag, walking out of the room. I looked down the halls, walking the opposite way of the field.

I hate going to away games and leaving before Andrew, but he still had to shower and talk to some of the guys, so I just leave before him when I don't wanna wait in a room of half-naked men. I just wish I knew my way around every stadium like I do Fenway.

"Where the fuck am I supposed to turn now?" I mumbled to myself, looking down the hallways. I could either turn left, right or keep going straight. I wish I paid more attention when we got here.

"Are you lost?"

I looked over, seeing Giancarlo Stanton walking down the hall to the right of me. I smiled and nodded, turning to face him.

"Yeah, I didn't pay much attention when we got here and now I'm really confused and trying to get to the bus," I told him, making him grin. "I'll show you," he said and I let out a breathy laugh.

"Thank God. I don't know how long my brother's gonna be," I told him.

"Who's your brother?" He asked and I looked down at my- Andrew's- hoodie. "Andrew Benintendi," I answered, trying to see the back.

"Oh! You're the girl who was playing the music in their dugout today. You have good taste," he told me and I laughed.

"Thank you, I like to think so. The guys get sick of me sometimes, so I just play the music louder when they tell me to stop playing my 'terrible music.' I think the only one who hasn't gotten sick of me is Xander," I said and he let out a small laugh.

"We don't really get to pick what we hear before games, so a change of music was nice to hear today," he told me.

"Hey, G! You left without me!"

I turned around the same time Giancarlo did, seeing Aaron Judge walking behind us. My eyes involuntarily looked his 6'7" body up and down. Totally worth it. He was wearing gray sweatpants - yes, gray. I know, I'm fangirling too- with a black, very tight fitting, t-shirt, and plain Nike shoes.