28 - London

Shockingly, I do have days where I simply don't have the energy to go to games. 

Although the majority of those days are road games, today was a home game against the Mariners so I wasn't too bothered to miss it. 

All I wanted to do today was get my shift at work done and go home to watch Lucifer.

The guys were playing at one, along with the Yankees, but I didn't get off work until two. 

Perks of being an adult, right?

Aaron got hurt a few weeks ago against the Royals, again. I think Sophia is really cool, and I would love to see her again soon, but I don't want my fiance seeing that team again. This time no one hit him, but he seems to have the worst luck when he's in Kansas City. 

My poor boy came to Boston after the doctor checked on him just to see me, saying that it could cheer him up and take his mind off of it.

"I'm so fucking sick of getting hurt," Aaron groaned. 

"I know, baby. Come here," I told him. He walked over and laid down, putting his head in my lap. "These weeks will go by in no time," I told him. 

He nodded and I ran my fingers through his hair. "This hurts, Liv," he sighed. "I'm sure. But I'm gonna take care of you until you're better," I told him. He smiled and I got up, walking into the kitchen. I grabbed an ice pack and walked back into his room, seeing him laying on his stomach. 

"What'd you get?" He asked, keeping his head down. "Ice. Hold this on your side. You need a massage," I told him, handing him the ice and sitting on his butt. "I love you so much, Olivia Benintendi. You're an angel," he groaned. 

I grinned and leaned down, kissing the back of his neck. "I know. I love you too, baby," I told him. Giving him a massage benefited both of us. It makes him feel better and gives me a great reason to touch his back. 

On the same day Aaron got hurt, Andrew hit his first grand slam. The Rays tried to argue it, but the umpires kept the call as a grand slam. I hadn't seen Andrew that pumped since the World Series. 

"You know, there's really no point in both of us being here this early. I say we tell George that we need to just have one here at six, one here at nine, and one here at one. I hate getting here this early all the time. Maria is such a bitch," Kayla grumbled. 

I cleaned the tables as she dropped her purse on the counter and took her jacket off. "I mean, who does she think she is? She thinks that since she 'closes' she's better than us. They only let her close because we're here to clean up her shit the next morning. I just wanna-" 

"Do I need to call JD?" I asked, cutting her off. 

I love the girl to death, but no one wants to hear all that this early, especially not me. 

She squinted her eyes at me and tilted her head to the side. "No. Why?" She asked. 

"Because I don't want to listen to that this early," I answered. 

She glared at me and I winked back at her, cleaning off the next table. 

Honestly, I just want to quit working and go live with my parents again. It'd help considering that I'm slowly running out of money to pay for the apartment. 

Wait. 

Maybe I could just get a roommate. Someone who loves everyone I love, and they don't do a ton of things to piss me off. 

A grin formed slowly on my lips and I looked over at Kayla with a sweet face. 

"Oh, God. What?" She asked, taking a step back.