20- All-Star

I danced with Mookie most of the party. His girlfriend, Brianna, stayed home tonight, so it was a best friend party while also a surprise party.

JD and Kayla were dancing together, my parents left a little while ago, Drew was dancing with Brit, Brock was with Lakyn, Griff was in Lakyn's arms between them. Some of the guys were asleep, but the rest of us were slow dancing in the living room.

I had my back to Mookie's chest as we just swayed to the music. We weren't tired enough to sleep yet, but we weren't awake enough to dance a lot anymore. Kayla had her head on JD's chest and he had his arms around her shoulders. Both of them had their eyes closed, and both of them had plenty of alcohol in their systems. The other couples were dancing like them, too.

"I miss Aaron," I mumbled, making Mookie laugh.

"You saw him a week ago, Liv," he stated and I shrugged. "I still miss him. You miss Brianna when you have road trips," I pointed out and he nodded. "You're right," he agreed and I grinned.

I looked around, smiling when I saw it was clear everyone was ready for bed. "Come on, you guys need to sleep. I'll get Kay," I told him and he nodded again. While I turned off the music and all of the speakers, Mookie got the guys some water so they weren't totally dead in the morning. Mookie only drank one beer when he first got here because he was driving home.

I walked over to JD and Kayla, grabbing one of her arms and putting it over my shoulder. "Come on, Kay. It's bedtime," I told her. 

She looked up at me and smiled lazily, making me laugh. "You're such a good best friend," she said and I grinned. "Right back at you, Kay," I told her and she grinned. 

I got her to my room and laid her down on my bed. Since I didn't want to help her change while drunk, I made her change into pajamas earlier, before she was drunk. Thank God she's just a lazy drunk. 

"All right, boys. Who's staying over?" I asked the guys left in my living room. 

Mookie, JD, Xander, David, and Chris all raised their hands. Brock, Lakyn, and Griff left earlier, along with most of the other guys and some wives. 

"You five know what rooms are allowed and which aren't. You get to figure out who you're sleeping with. No staying up later than an hour, and no sneaking out of the room to eat. I'm going to change and go to bed," I told them all. 

"Yes, ma'am," they all said, saluting. I smiled and shook my head, walking away. "Goodnight, nerds," I said. 

"Night, mom," they chorused. 

-

I was almost on the bus when I heard my name being called. I looked behind me, seeing the guys looking to their right, some with smiles, some with frowns. 

I followed their eyes and saw Aaron walking with his teammates. 

Damn, he looks good. He was wearing black sweatpants with a grey long sleeve dry fit shirt that hugged his arms, making them look extremely amazing. He had his headphones around his neck and his bag on the ground, arms already open for me.

I grinned and ran over to him, jumping into his open arms. He laughed and held me up with one arm, putting his other hand in my hair. 

"I missed you, gorgeous," he told me. I laughed and shook my head. "I saw you two weeks ago," I said and he shrugged. "I don't care," he said. 

"Hey, we gotta get on the bus!" Andrew yelled. I looked back and gave him a look. "Hang on!" I told him. I turned back around, putting my hands on Aaron's cheeks and kissing him. He hummed and kissed me back happily, tightening his hold on me.