10- Date

We stopped at Aaron's place so he could shower and change, and I just relaxed on his couch and went on Twitter. 

I am making it one of my life goals to meet the person who runs the MLB social media accounts or Cut 4. They are so sarcastic and I think we'd get along great. 

There were a lot of people tweeting me about Andrew's hair, even though he cut it forever ago. Personally, I like his hair when it's cut. 

Ten minutes later, Aaron came out in a long sleeve maroon shirt and dark jeans. His hair looked like it was still a little wet, and his curls weren't so matted from his hat like they were at the games. 

He looked goooood.

"Ready?" I asked, looking up at him. "Yeah, I just have to get my shoes on," he told me and I nodded. 

After he put his shoes on, he walked over to me and held his hand out in front of me. I smiled, grabbing his hand and letting him pull me up. 

The sleeve of my romper fell to my elbow, but that was the last thing on my mind. My calves were touching the couch, and my body was pressed against Aaron's. My body was probably only half of his, and I was really feeling small right now. He literally had to look down at me, and I had to look up. 

"We should probably go now," he said quietly and I nodded. "Yeah, we should," I replied. 

Neither of us moved.

I'm not even sure I wanted to move.

Apparently, Aaron did. He took a step back and let me walk in front of him to the door. 

"So, uh, how far is this place?" I asked, looking back at him. His eyes quickly met mine, but not before I noticed where they were before I spoke.

I smirked a little. He knows I caught him.

"Um, fifteen minutes," he answered, walking over to the passenger side of his car. He opened the door for me and I smiled. 

"Thank you," I told him, kissing his cheek. He smiled back at me and shut the door when I sat down. 

He got in on his side and started the car, pulling out of the driveway and driving down the street. 

My fingers tapped against my leg to the beat of the song on the radio. It was Drunk Me by Mitchell Tenpenny. Country singers really make me wanna ask them who hurt them so much for them to make some of their songs. 

Aaron reached over, grabbing my hand and holding it in his. 

I looked down at our hands, then up at him. He had a small smile on his face as he looked ahead of us. 

 I smiled, looking out of the window at the buildings and bright lights we passed. New York was beautiful at night. So was home, but I was used to Boston. 

Ten minutes later, Aaron pulled into a parking lot of a small restaurant, parking in front of the door. 

He let go of my hand to park, then told me to stay put. I nodded, confused until he came over to my side of the car and opened the door. I grinned, getting out of the car and taking his hand in mine when he held his out in front of me. 

He's precious. 

"The chef's name is Carlos, he's a little older and he's really funny. I think you'll like each other," he told me as we walked inside. 

"You think we'll like each other so much I'll choose him over you?" I joked, looking up at him. 

He scoffed, smiling. "You'll have to fight his wife for him, and she'd take you down in a second," he told me and I laughed, shaking my head.