16- Adult Relationship

I posted the picture, humming to the music playing from my speaker.

"I don't deal with bitches no more. I could call you crazy, curse your name, throw your shit out the door, but I don't deal with bitches no more," I said quietly.

My country station was on today.

I put my phone down, grabbing my leftovers and taking a bite. I went out to eat with the guys yesterday, and I obviously had Mookie take pictures of me.

Also, both Didi and Giancarlo managed to get my number and texted me yesterday while I was texting Aaron about how we lost the last two days and how they lost and then their game was postponed tonight. Both texts from the other two hinted at blowjobs, and both had Aaron's name in them.

I then threatened to block them on everything and they apologized, then made another joke about blowjobs.

We weren't playing for another hour, but I was happily enjoying my cake for now. I could only eat half last night before I felt like I would die if I ate more. I saved the rest, bringing it to the game and heating it up here in the kitchen. I could never eat a cake that was cold, ever.

Andrew walked over and sat next to me, grabbing my fork and taking a bite of my food.

He did not just take my food.

"Dude!" I yelled, snatching the fork back and scooting away from him. He grinned, some of the chocolate on his teeth.

He knows exactly how I feel about people taking my food. He should know even better since Brittany reacts the same way as I do when he takes her food.

I glared at him and reached over, flicking his nose. "Don't touch my food, you ass hole," I told him, taking a bite. He laughed, leaning over and ruffling my hair. "You still love me," he said with a teasing tone.

"I'd rather have Mookie as my brother," I deadpanned, making him gasp dramatically. "Why? What'd he do now?" Mookie asked, popping up on my other side.

He grabbed my fork, taking a bite just like Andrew did. "Oh, my God! That! What is wrong with you people?! Stop touching my food!" I told them, getting up and walking away.

"At this point, I'd rather have Brock as my brother!" I yelled, walking down the steps. I walked to the dining area, spotting J.D. I walked over, sitting next to him. "Hey, enjoying your cake?" He asked, taking a bite of his sandwich.

I hummed, swallowing my bite. "What's left of it. Mookie and Drew like to steal bites of it," I told him.

He laughed, nodding. "I'm not at all shocked," he said and I agreed.

"So, how are you and Aaron?" He asked, leaning back in his chair. I smiled, putting my head on my hand and my elbow on the table.

"We're good. It's kind of weird. We act like we're dating, but we never say we're dating to each other or anyone else, you know? I really want to take it further, but it's also only been almost two months since we first kissed. But at the same time, it's been three months since we first met and hung out. I feel like we'd be rushing it, but I feel like we're taking way too long to make this official at the same time," I told him.

He sat silently for a moment, nodding. "So, you know how you feel about that, but you don't know how he feels about it?" He asked and I nodded.

He leaned forward in his chair, putting his forearms on the table and facing me. "Liv, he flew to Canada to pretty much just ask if you were okay and comfort you. I think that should tell you how he feels," he said.

I pursed my lips, nodding a little. "It should, but I'm the only one who's hinted at dating," I told him.

He sighed, picking up his fork and taking a piece of my cake. "Julio!" I yelled, smacking his hand. He laughed, shoving the bite in his mouth. "I literally hate you all," I told him, basically shoving the rest of the cake in my mouth before he could steal another bite.