Chapter 23

For a second I stared into his eyes. "Fine" I stood up from the couch and exited out if the living room while he followed behind.

I ran up the long stairs leading to the top floor. "Rose where are you going." He asked catching up to me.

"Exploring your castle." I said cheerfully.

I went into the first room I saw. It was the bathroom. God I was Amazed on what a saw. It was the cleanest bathroom I've ever seen. "Woah!" I exclaimed.

He chuckled at my statement. "It's just a bathroom"

I glared at him and walked past him and entered a new room.

My mouth flew open.This room was a billion times better than mine. Kiseop followed behind. "This is my room" he exclaimed. He looked at me and smiled. I looked away quickly hiding mine. I looked through his toy collections, closet and the other cool stuff he had.

I heard a little quiet buzz coming from the bed. I placed my fingers on the bed and felt a flowing movement.

I looked back at kiseop.

"Omo is this a water bed?"

He nodded at my statement.

My eyes widen cheerfully.

"Can..I..climb on it.." I asked

He smiled and nodded his head.

I squealed quietly and slowly climbed on the bed, draping myself with the covers.

I couldn't believe he slept on this heavenly bed.

I slowly peeked out of the covers hiding the lower half of my face.

"You're cute when your curious" a musical voice stated. My eyes fluttered quickly. Kiseop was sitting at the edge of the bed, smirking. I glared at him.

"Cute? Your kidding" I said while sitting up.

He slowly moved closer to me. He ran his fingers through the strands of my hair, his hands slid down the sides of my neck. I shivered, and heard him catch his breath. But his hands didn't pause as they softly moved to my shoulders, and then stopped.

His face drifted to the side, his nose skimming across my collarbone. Listening to my heart.

I don't know how long we sat without moving. My heart raced every time I was around him, which was hard for me to contain my normal heart rate. I couldn't think of anything, except that he was close to me.

Soon he released from me.

His eyes were peaceful.

"I thought I was the only one"

I returned his statement with a puzzled look.

He reached for my hand and placed it against his chest. His chest thumped like crazy.

"I'm still nervous around..you."

He smiled at my inflection and I smiled back.

He took my hand and placed it against his cheek. But I barely noticed, for I was touching him. I've never imagined this moment to happen.

"Stay still," he whispered

I did as he told. He closed his eyes and stayed still.

I moved my fingers slowly against his cheek delicately. I traced my fingers slowly against his perfect nose and slowly against his lips. His lips parted under my hand and I could feel his warm breath against my fingertips. I wanted to lean in and inhale the scent of him. I dropped my hand and leaned away, not wanting to go to far.