Chapter 1

I rolled around my bed, trying to find the right spot to be comfortable in. I landed on the Wooden floor hard. "Shit" I groaned on the floor. My hair was in a hectic stage. It flooded my face. Making it hard for me to breathe. I was basically drowning in my own hair.

I pulled my hair back and wiped the drool off my face. I climbed back to my bed cover my entire body with my purple sheets.

I threw them off quickly as I looked at the time on my alarm clock.

It was 6:30 am. I thought I set it to 5am. I must I've pressed it to pm. I said screaming into my pillow. I was already late for my job interview. So much of first impression is already down the drain.

I had ten minutes to get there. I rushed into the bathroom and did my lady duties. I pulled my hair in a ponytail as I grabbed a snack from fridge then out the door.

I drove at the company on time. I made a few apologies to few people as I rushed in. I walked up to the lady at the front desk and questioned about where the interview room was located. She gave me the instructions.

I rushed to elevator and pressed the call button. I prayed for the elevator to come soon. The elevator open up slowly. Three men stood there tall. The man in the middle had dirty orange hair and wore a black suit. He caught my eye the most.

Forgetting I was still looking at them. The walked pass me hitting my shoulder. I turned my head towards their direction. "What an ass" I said quickly cupping my mouth. The stopped in their tracks. I ran into the elevator and pressed the up button quickly. The doors closed in time. I hated when I spoke my thoughts out loud.

I placed my head against the elevator wall. My face were near a poster. The guy in black was on the poster for some reason. I read the poster carefully. What!?! His the C.E.O of the company. I groaned in embarrassment. I walked quickly out the elevator and headed to the interview room. My late entrance gave stares around the room. I apologize.

"Rose" I heard my name being called. I walked to her desk and she went on with the interview.

After the interview I got accepted into the company. I was relived and happy. I heard footsteps walk into the room.

My eyes caught up with the guy from the elevator. I grabbed my orange folder and hid part of my face. My interview lady gave me a puzzled stare which made things awkward.

"Since you people are the new interns in this company. I want you to work hard and do your best to represent the company well"

Everyone clapped...well except for me.

I then watched him trail out he room. I removed the folder from my face and sighed. I looked back at the interview lady. She got up from her seat and scooted next to me. "So what's up with that" she said

"Nothing" i answered

"Come one spill." Her eyes glowed at me. I insisted on telling her.

"I am...voiding him because I called him an..ass" I said quietly. She laughed out loud. Which gave us a few stares. I laughed along with her.

"He isn't really an ass. He's actually nice. Just take your time and you'll get to know him."

I gave her advice thought and maybe I shouldn't judge people off the bat like that. "Fine I'll try"

"I'm jane" she said extending her hand.

"I'm rose" I said shaking her hand.

"Let's be close friends she said hooking my arm." She said as she pulled me out of the room and guided me to the intern room.

The room was large and she guided me to my new desk. My heart fluttered with happiness.