Chapter 3

I walked into the room. Large amount of books were piled on the brown book shelves. Mickey Mouse toy figures were surrounded on his desk. At the corner of the room stood a black camera. The walls were covered in with frames of martial arts belts and college certificates. You could really tell who he is by just looking around.

He walked over at his office desk and sat on the black leather chair. He stared at me for a while leaving an awkward atmosphere. The ring from desk phone broke the silence. He held the phone against his ear. "What?" He exclaimed out of shock. He stormed out of his desk and quickly pulled me into the nearby closet.

He pinned me against the hard wall and cupped his hands over my mouth. I was a bit confused. My eyes were focused on his lips, blocking every word he said. His sweet scent of cologne swirled around my nose. His features distracted me the most.

"Did you hear me." He questioned. I mumbled under his hands. "Just Stay here and don't say a word". He Quietly said in raspy tone.

Calling to our attention. We heard the squeal of the main door open. Through the holes of the closet, I saw a older female walk in.

"Kiseop?"

He released his hands away from my mouth and walked out of the closet.

"Mom your here" he nervously stated. "What! You don't want your mom around" she said while taking off her coat. She walked towards the closet. I freaked out a bit. Kiseop stopped her in her tracks. "Mom I'll do that" he said taking the coat away from her. He opened the closet door slowly. My eyes met up with his. I looked away awkwardly. He immediately shut the door.

It felt like hours so far. I kept hoping that she would leave soon. I had no idea why he hid me here. I dropped slowly to floor and rested my head on the suitcase. My eyes grew heavy and sleep came over me.

I felt fingers crept upon my shoulder. My eyes flickered to the bright light. I saw a black figure upon my face. My eyes weren't adjusting with my motions. There was my boss kiseop. I stood up immediately brushing my clothes into place. He gazed at me without saying a word. I quickly headed towards the door and out the hallway. I had say today is the most awkwardest day of my life. I checked the time on my watch. My eyes grew wide noticing that i was gone for 2 hours. I walked back to my desk. Piles of files were piled up. I cursed under my breath.

Coming out nowhere jane grabbed my hand and dragged me into the empty meeting room. In a excited tone. "So what happened?". I groaned "is this why you dragged me into this room."

"Come one tell me". I insisted on telling her. "His mother came over so really nothing much happened."

"Oh". I walked out of the room crashing into Kiseop. I landed on the floor. He looked at me and walked away liked nothing happened. I was shocked towards his actions. "Hey!" I shouted. He ignored my voice and kept walking. Jane quickly picked me up. "Are you okay"

"I'm taking back what I said about him. He's still an ass." I grunted and faced jane. "You saw what happened didn't you." She nodded slowly.

"I guess you were right. But I've never seen this side of him before."

I left jane in the hallway and stormed back into the office. I was still pissed after what had happened. I watched the time tick and praying to go home as soon as possible. Jane stared at me from across the room. Her eyes seemed sad and out of place. I buried my face on my chaotic desk.