Chapter 19

The buff man walked steady towards kiseop who was laying on the floor. I ran towards him and kicked him to the ground. I ran to kiseop aid. I cupped his face.

"What did you get yourself into?" Tears forming into my eyes.

His eyes shifted from mine and arose up. I turned around seeing the buff guy behind me. In a blink of an eye he was knocked out cold on the ground. I smiled at jane.

She rushed to the other side of kiseop and we both lifted him slowly. We then helped him into jane's car. I held him close at the back seat as jane drove to the hospital.

"Turn the car around." Kiseop yelled out. "People will know about my injures from a fight and this can cause the company to be in a bad state."

"Are you crazy. Your bleeding like crazy here and you want to go back. We are taking you to the hospital. The only important thing right now is to keep you alive" I shouted back.

He rested his head on my shoulder and held on to his arm.

"Rose? Why do I feel cold...It feels like my head..is..spinning" his breath was from the smell of alcohol.

I held kiseop quickly. "Kiseop stay with me we are almost there."

"Jane drive faster!!!"

"If I drive faster than this we will be dead in a second. Don't worry we're almost there"

I looked back on kiseop.

"Rose..I'm..sorry. It's my fault for you being mad...at me. Even though I don't know the reason. I'm sorry If I ever cost you pain. Please forgive me..." He said lifting his chin up. Tears stream down my face as I looked at him.

His eyes shut slowly and then he collapsed on my lap.

"Kiseop?" I called his name multiple times. "Jane!!!..he's not responding"

She quickly parked the car in front of the hospital building. She quickly steeped out of the car and we both carried kiseop into the building. The nurses charged at us and placed Kiseop on a hospital bed. He looked extremely pale as if they weren't any life in him.

"Please save him!! He's all I got" I screamed out loud grabbing people's attention towards me as the wheeled him away from my sight.

Jane held me from sobbing. We were both on the floor as she held me tight. She cried also. "Don't worry. He will make it.". She said rocking me back and forth. "What if he doesn't jane. It's all my fault!!"

"Focus on the positive, Rose!" She said between sobs.

A doctor rushed out of the room. "We need blood! He's loosing amounts"

"Blood?" I repeated

"Yes blood! We need a donor."

I stood up quickly.

"I'll be a donor"

"Is your blood type A?"

Unfortunately I was stunned with disappointment. Sadly I was a Type O.

"I'm..type O"

"I'm type A!" Jane spoke out.

"Good! Follow me and we will drain out some blood." The doctor stated.

Jane followed his lead. She turned around at my direction. I clasped my hands together and mouthed "Thank You"

She disappeared through the doors and I waited.

Soon. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I woke up from my slumber and fixed my vision on a tall figure. I stood up quickly hugging jane tightly.

"Thank god you're fine. How did it go?"