Chapter 12

I went to work the next day. I had cramps all day. It was late night. I was left alone in the room, since everyone went home.

I heard footsteps when Kiseop made his entrance into room. "What are you doing here" I said as my eyes were glued to the screen. He didn't reply. I looked up at him admiring his tall figure. "You look cute when your focused."

"There's nothing cute about me" I said bringing my eyes back to the screen. He came behind my desk and spun my chair round facing him. He squatted down to the chair level and handed me a bag. Inside the bag were painkillers,bottle of water and a box of chocolate. I smiled at him.

"What will I do without you."I cheerfully said.

He leaned his face close to mine and placed soft kisses against my lips. As we deepen into the kiss he tugged my bottom lip and slipped his tongue into my mouth which I let out a moan.

Bringing me back to realization that I was still at work. I slowly pushed him away from me.

"We can't do this here" I warned.

"I don't care" he said as a smirk grew on his lips.

I spun my chair away from him,hiding my smile. He spun my chair, meeting him again. He placed his hands at my waist and moved it slowly up and down.

"I have to tell you something"

"Yea. What?"

"I'm leaving for France tomorrow for a business trip."

His statement left me speechless. I didn't want him to go.

"That's nice." I said spinning my chair back to its position. I hide my face not showing my sadness.

He spun my chair back to his direction.

"Are you okay" he said giving me a concerned look.

"Of course I'm fine. I'll wait till you comeback." I said shifting my eyes away from his. He placed his arms around me and held me tight.

"I'm not an idiot. Your not fine." He whispered into my ear. I tried fighting my tears back due to his words. He pulled away from the hug and held my hand.

"How long are you going to be gone" I said quietly.

"A week or maybe a month if things don't go smoothly" My eyes widen when i heard a month. I felt myself break a little on the inside. "I'll wait for you" I said ruffling the top of his hair.

He got up from his squatting position. I pulled him back down with his tie. I pressed my lips against his and tugged his bottom lip which soft moans escaped from his lips.

"Don't look at other girls on your stay" I whispered in his ear in a seductive voice.

As we parted, he looked a bit shocked.

On his lower half, I saw bulge growing out of his tight black pants. My face heated quickly as I looked up at him. He cleared his throat and turned his body away from my sight. "Um..I have to go home and pack..the..stuff ..things! I need. He quickly scurried out of the room. I laughed due to his actions. "Did I really do that?" I questioned myself quietly. He peeked his head out the doorway. "I'll call you"

*a week later

I was home alone, sitting one the couch watching warm bodies on netflix. The movie was a bit scary but i kept on watching it. I became distracted by my phone on the coffee table. I was waiting for his call. It's been a week already. I heard a vibration from the table. I picked up my phone quickly and checked the caller ID. It was kiseop!! I shrieked. I calmed myself down and cleared my throat.

"Hello" I said nervously biting my lip.

"Ah..it's nice to hear your voice" he answered.

"It's nice to hears your too" I said placing my hands on my heated cheeks.

"I called just to tell you..things didn't go smoothly...I'm sorry. I won't be back in a week like I said"

I sighed quietly. "It's fine"

"I'm sorry. I really...miss you. It's no fun here without you. Please wait for me" he answered quietly.

"Yea. I'll wait"

"Don't worry. I'll get you something on my way back" his voice brightened up a little.

"I'll look forward to it"

"Goodbye my love"

"Bye" I said hanging up the phone. I sighed and threw the phone back on the coffee table. I brought my legs up to my chest. I sudden felt alone not knowing on what to do. He'll be gone for a month...I whispered.

There is a smut next chapter beware 😆