Chapter 37

A/N
.
>.~ sorry I took a while. I'm had to study for the the 'BIG TEST' the ACT. I'm taking it tomorrow. So good luck to me. And thank u for reading :'D it means a lot.
..
Kiseop P.O.V

I walked into a room blasting with music: it wasn't a party for sure. I haven't been to those since high school. I was at robin's house. I've been here for a few times. He blasts his music so loud your couldn't hear your own footsteps. Literally most of his neighbors complain about it. Someone could come into his house and just literally kill him and he won't even know. I swear every time I came here I had to ask the manger at the front desk to hand me a key. It was a waste to ring his door bell.

I watched him dance with the remote in his hand and a vacuum cleaner at the other hand. I rubbed my forehead in frustration. I picked up a pillow from the couch and threw it him.

"Yah!" He shouted. I picked up the remote from the floor and clicked the red button.

"When did you get here and how?" He said running his fingers through his black hair.

I slightly tilted my head. "I got here a few minutes ago with a cab." I emphasized the word cab.

He got up from the floor. "You have to stop throwing that pillow."

"well you need to stop blasting your music. Literally someone could walk in here and kill you."

"True..so what brings you here, Mr. Kiseop."

"My car keys. Hand them over."

"Did you call her."

"No. And I'm not planning to. Seriously Robin hand it over."

"Fine..fine..but I think I left it at my grandma's but I don't...remember where.."

"Your kidding right?"

He smiled and nodded.

"Aish...Seriously...then give me your car key." I stated

"Nope. Kiseop you have to call that girl."

"Robin I have to get to work-

"I'll drive you then..but I'm not giving back your keys until you call that girl."

"Robin-

"Do you want your car keys or not" he said putting on his coat.

I sighed and followed him out of his apartment.

Rose P.O.V

I sat by a window in the cafe. I looked outside hoping for Jane to arrive. It's been years since I've seen her. I watched a young lady stumble in with stacks of gift boxes in her hands. I stood up from my chair and helped her out. I removed the top boxes from her face. Her eyes widen.

"Rose!" She blurted. We got a few stares. My eyes glowed with excitement. I placed my finger near my lips to keep her quiet.

Kiseop P.O.V

A quiet knock came from the door. I announced for the person to come in. It was the same female intern from yesterday. She smiled and handed me a folder.

"So I pulled up some data on the artist Young-soon. Well she's a female artist who just arrived in Seoul a few months ago. Based on her art work I've seen...all I can say, they are very unique and the colors that she uses on her art work are very vibrant." She said catching breathe.

I opened the folder and looked through some pictures. "She's really good." I nodded my head. "Set an appointment with her. And ask when she's available because I would love to meet her."