Chapter 2

I actually got up early this time. I decided to walk to work today, since my workplace wasn't it that far. I met up with jane. We hooked arms together as we walked down. We later on arrived at the workplace.

A black car arrived at the front of the building. A young man stepped out of the car and walked around to open the passenger seat door. Black shoes were the first I saw step out of the car.

There stood there handsome and tall. It's was the owner of the phone company. Kiseop.

Jane waved her hand in front of my eyes bringing me back to realization.

"You like him don't you" jane's face brighten up as she asked. I nervously laughed at her statement. Kiseop caught glimpse of me. I looked away awkwardly and quickly pulled jane with me into the building. Ugh why I'm I avoiding him.

Few hours into work I got bored quickly.

Hopefully it was few minutes into my lunch break. I looked forward to spend it with jane. A Girl intern rushed into the office and announced that our boss was coming in. Everyone rushed to their working position as the boss walked in. I kept my head low.

"For the new interns I would be speaking to you for a quick session" he announced.

"Crap" I sighed quietly. I lifted my head slowly. He flipped through his papers. "Today I'll start with Ms. Rose". I stood up slowly. I got a few awkward stares. I looked at jane. She smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I'm screwed. "Sorry for the interruption" he said while exiting out of the room.

I scurried out of my desk and out the door.

I followed behind him awkwardly. Memories from yesterday flooded my mind. I countlessly called myself stupid.

He held the front door out for me.