Chapter 7

Picture of Dean.

______________________________________________________

CHAPTER 7

Ignore me.

I don’t care.

I am used to it anyways.

I was always invisible.

_____________________________________________________

 Kyle

          I have Biology as my last lesson of the day. Even though I have no will to attend it, I force myself to walk to my locker to grab my books and head for the class. I don’t know what made me apologize to Faith; the moment was truly awkward. I guess I felt little remorseful about catching her wrist too tightly. I did feel my finger- tips become a little wet after a few moment of holding her wrist, I hope that was only her sweat and not blood.

          Still makes me wonder that why would that be sweat? A person normally doesn’t sweat from all over the body, now do they? Whatever, why should I be bothered now anyways? My job was to apologize and I did it.

          As I walk through the hall and towards my class, I pass by a couple of giggling girls, probably having some guy talks. Why do girls have to be so giggly and girly?

          I look down and continue my walk until I reach my class. I take a seat on the back corner, which is my usual seat. The bell didn’t go yet, so the class was still empty with only two more students here.

          I take a look at my watch, which shows that the bell will ring any minute now and this silent atmosphere will fill with babbles and giggles. I sigh at the thought and do nothing, but look down at the cover of my Biology book.

          As expected, students start to burst inside the class, creating a chaos. I exhale a little loudly and continue to stare at my book god knows why. Sometimes, I think that if I ever had friends, would I also be blabbering and entering the class with them? I mentally laugh at that thought. Me, and friends? Hah.

          After an hour of listening to some boring lecture about the human circulatory system by Mr. Borrington, the bell finally rings and I get up to escape, before the halls get crowded.

          But before I could leave, Faith walks up to me and stops me in my place. She must be feeling really happy as this is the first time she could actually get a hold of me.

          “Hey um, I just wanted to ask, could I come to your place with my friend Nathan so you could help me out with some Math work before Ms. Jones gives us another unexpected test?” she asks buoyantly.

          I freeze at her question. She wants to come where I live? No. Not in a million years that could happen. If she gets to know anything about me and my life, I bet it wouldn’t be long until everyone around here, including the teachers, get to know them as well. I hate when people looks at me with sympathy, which is likely to happen if anyone get to know.

          She coughs a bit flouting me out of my thoughts.

          “No! Just cause I agreed to help you out, you don’t have any rights to try to me do you get that?” I say cruelly, but low enough so others cannot hear.

          “What? Why would you even say that?” Faith says frowning a bit.

          I don’t know why but I have never seen her smile; true smile, or heard her laugh. I don’t feel any better behaving so rudely with a person who hasn’t done anything to me but not my fault if someone else did, causing me to become such a ruthless bastard.