33

Alana's POV

I walked up the stairs in Shawn's condo, heading towards the bedroom as I held two large wedding books in my arms. I reached the door, hugging the books in my left arm to be able to turn the doorknob, then pushed the door open all the way with my foot. I brought the books to the bed, carefully placing them down, then loudly spoke so Shawn could hear me from the bathroom.

"Hey, these books were in the mail do yo-" I looked up, the sound of the bathroom door opening catching my attention. There was Shawn, standing underneath the doorframe, only wearing white Calvin Klein boxer briefs.

He gave me a smirk, slowly turning around in a 360 motion to show off the underwear. "What do you think" His eyebrows lifted up.

"I-" My eyes widened. Speechless about the situation in front of me. "Where are your clothes?"

"You don't like what you see? I thought you loved me" He jokingly pouted, walking towards the right side of the bed and lied down, folding his arms and using them as to support the back of his head on top of the light gray pillow.

"I love what I see" I placed the books on the floor, then sat down on the left side of the bed, next to Shawn. "I'm just confused. Why aren't you wearing any clothes?"

"I have very big news. The hint is right here" He pointed towards the boxers but I decided to mess with him.

"Hmm. Are you trying to get me pregnant?"

His eyes widened. "No. Alana. I'm partnering with Calvin Klein for their new campaign. But" He smirked once again, sitting up, then leaned towards me, his lips about a centimeter away from mine. "I could if you wanted me to"

HIs hazel eyes sunk deep into my dark ones until I broke the distance, kissing his soft pink lips. I smiled pulling away from the kiss. "I would love to have kids with you"

"Really?" Shawn said, surprised by my response.

"Yes. But not yet. Unless" I ran my right hand through his brown, curly hair. "You really really want to"

Shawn chuckled, shaking his head, then leaned towards me for another kiss. "You're such a tease, Alana.

"I'm the tease?! Who just came into the room with nothing but underwear?"

His smile widened. "Fair point. But what's wrong with telling my fiancee about my new project and showing her the lifetime supply of underwear I've received?"

My smile softened at him. "Fiancee. That's the first time you've ever called me that" He laid down once again and I followed him, allowing myself to be cuddled by his toned arms.

Shawn kissed the top of my head as I hugged his bare torso. "I love you" I looked up at him.

"I love you more"

----------------

"Karen. I think this is the one" I walked towards the circular platform in the middle of the store, bundles of white fabric in my hands so I wouldn't trip, to look at myself in the mirror. Karen and I were at a bridal shop looking at wedding dresses. She was sitting on a white leather sofa next to the platform.

She put her hands over her mouth, eyes widened. "Alana. You look. Like a princess"

I grinned, looking at myself in the mirror. "Thank you. I don't know if I should get it yet. The wedding's not until next year"

"You guys have a date already?"

"No" I fluffed the dress a bit. "We decided that we want to get married in the summer next year but we don't have an exact date"