Chapter 6: The Minorikai

A/N- Hey again :-) For this chapter, it will be explaining a lot about Ren, Hato, Satomi, and Mamoru. This might be long, if not, longer than the previous chapter. So in order for this to be more interesting and make more sense, I'm going to be writing this in 3rd person. Hope you guys enjoy this. Now...

Chapter 6: The Minorikai

Standing on the edge of a cliff was a woman. Actually no, a saiyan goddess to be exact. Her shining silver long hair was being blown back from the wind in a flowing-like motion. She stared almost blankly up into the clear sky with her ocean blue eyes. Her white tail hanged loose off her waist.

"Eternal." Calls a voice from behind her.

The saiyan didn't bother turning around. Eternal only tucked some hair behind her ears.

"It's crazy, huh?" She says, "How can I have let something this awful happen, Mamoru?"

The man known as Mamoru, took a step forward. "Eternal, please..."

This man was a good man. A man who had a good heart just like Eternal had. He was a man of dignity and diligence. Nowhere in his heart did he want to kill or even hurt. The thought of evil never existed in his mind.

"Don't bother trying to cheer me up." Eternal tells Mamoru, her voice getting shaky.

Mamoru didn't say a thing. He thought if he did, he would make everything worse between himself and Eternal.

Eternal... It's been over three years now. When are you gonna stop blaming yourself for what happened?

The area grew quiet. Eternal was not at her home world but that of Mamoru's. This world was called "Bakurae". It was a world that was inhabited with the Baku race. This race was a race that could perhaps rival with even the mighty super saiyans in strength and power. In fact, the bakus was actually an ally to the warriors and worked well together with them. Their technology, however, was below that of the saiyans or even the tuffles. Eternal would often visit here and speak to her red-haired friend whenever something was really bugging her deep down inside because unlike her planet, Kagonart, Bakurae was an actual quite peaceful planet. It wasn't perfect and still had murderers, wars, crime and many other things that could've qualified it as terrible to an average human, but for some reason, this planet and talking to Mamoru, was Eternal's escape from the stresses back at Kagonart.

As Eternal began to reflect back on her relationship with her deceased lover, Thornkin, a deep sorrow pieced her heart. The saiyan dropped her eyes to the ground slowly. Her tail fell to the ground too like that of a depressed dog.

"I can't..." Eternal mumbles to herself quietly.

Mamoru blinked.

"When Thornkin's not here with me, I feel... alone."

Unnoticed by Mamoru, tears began to form in the silver-haired saiyan's eyes.

"Don't say that! You're not alone!" Mamoru shouts.

Eternal felt numb. Her mind did not think the same way it use to. Her body felt heavy and she could feel the depression setting in.

It's my fault why he died. It's my fault...

Mamoru went to the saiyan and laid his hand on her shoulder.

"Look, I know Thornkin meant a lot to you, but don't you think it's time for you to move on with your life? It's been three years already; I 'm sure he would've want that for you."

Though Mamoru meant well, Eternal became offended.

"What do you know about him?!" She grunts, slapping the bakun's hand off her. Eternal turned around, furiously giving Mamoru a glare.