Chapter 9: Effect Of A Love Potion- Part One

GOHAN'S P.O.V

"It's just strange you know, Nimbus." I speak to the yellow cloud while riding it to school. I was weaing my regular clothes with the white shirt, black vest, red pants, and black shoes. "How can Tania have a fever so high?"

Since Nimbus is a cloud, it obviously can't speak. I sighed and just decided to just daydream over about what my girlfriend wrote me back the other day.

I probably read over her letter a hundred times already since then. I just can't stop smiling about it. Hehe, maybe it's not such a bad idea to let everyone know that we're dating. Man, I can't wait to hold her in my arms in front of everyone! Sharpner will defintiely be jealous that's for sure. Erasa may probably be too but I think she's got her eye on Ren so that's unlikely. And Videl...

I scratched my head and began to think about the champion's daughter.

Who does she like?

"Uhhh..." I begin to ponder about her love life.

I see guys always trying to ask for her number but she seems to always reject them. Maybe she's not the lovey-dovey type?

"Kinda reminds me of Tania when she didn't want to confess her love for me back when I was fourteen." I say while yawning and stretching my arms over my head.

She may had trouble saying her feelings to me with her words but thankfully I wasn't as naive as my father when it comes to reading a girl's body language hehe. Even if I couldn't read her body language, her facial expessions are a dead give away. Yeah, i'll never forget the way she looked at me when I first told her I was in love wuth her.

"I love her." I smile widely as the wind blew my hair back softly.

Nimbus was beginning to slow down. Looking down I saw Hercule City and no signs of any crimes. Seemed peaceful. I was about to have Nimbus fly a bit more further closer to my school but something caught my eye.

"Wha- Tania?!" My eyes widen once I seen the girl walking down the sidewalk.

She's not suppose to be here? She should be in bed.

"Sorry Nimbus, but I gotta get off here." I jump off the cloud while waving. "Thanks for the ride buddy!"

Upon landing, I began running towards my girlfriend. "Tania! Tania!"

The girl turned around when she heard me call her name. I managed to catch up to her.

"Gohan?"

"Hey, what in the world are you doing here? You should still be in bed like you was yesterday. I'm sure missing two days of school won't be too major." I say to her.

Tania glances at me before resuming her walk. "I'm fine, Gohan."

I followed close to her. I looked at the kind of clothing she was wearing. It seemed as if she just got out of bed with pajama clothing still on her.

She doesn't even wear sweatpants and over-sized t-shirts too often. Well, atleast not to school she doesn't.

And then there was her hair. It hardly looked as combed as it usual is. It was in a sloppy ponytail. Her face looked completely tired and drained, but her eyes... They seemed so full of life and she wouldn't stop smiling. However, despite all of this, I still thought she looked great.

"Are you sure? I'm pretty sure someone with that kind of fever should be out for days... Maybe even weeks!"

"Listen, i'm just fine. If I wasn't then I would still be in bed." Tania says without looking at me.