I WILL DO ONE-SHOTS!

So you guys have commented on the previous update and said you wanted one-shots. That I will do then :)

There will be a whole new book then that contains JUST dragonball and naruto character one shots. The interesting part of this is, you can request a OCxDBZ character, OCxNARUTO character, OR if you have a certain actual pairing that you like in either show (ex: NarutoxHinata, NarutoxSakura, GokuxChiChi, GohanxVidel) you can request a one shot of them too.

The only types of couples I won't do are yaoi and yuri. I don't have a problem with people being a homosexual but it is against my religion to ship people who are this way. Also, I would feel somewhat uncomfortable writing about  one too. HOWEVER, I can write a cool or intense friendship event one-shot between the two male (or female) characters that you'll still be able to enjoy.

Keep in mind, all of these couples don't have to be about romance one-shots, you can have a request where you would like Bulma just trying to get Vegeta to take Trunks to the park or something lol. Nothing romantic there.

Anyway, I'm not really sure how I'll make the book cover for this but I'll try. The form for you guys to fill out will be on the ONE-SHOTS book. ALSO, for the people who request a Naruto one-shot, there WILL be something you'll need to do in order for me to accept your request. If you ask for a DBZ one-shot, you don't have to do anything cause these one shot ms were for you people since I don't have anyone yet to finish my book.

Now some of you Naruto requesters HAVE read my book and if I see that you're caught up with either my Gohan book or in the progress (or caught up) with reading my Naruto book, then you don't gotta do the request I will ask. Trust me, I'll know whose read my books and voted or commented on them. If you've been commenting and/or voting before today, you won't have to do the request I'll ask.

The one thing everyone WILL have to do though is follow me so you can know when you're one-shot is finished and put the One-Shots book in your library or something. I'll be checking to see whose done that.

Anyway, more will be explained on the new book. Thx for reading and have a great day guys.

Love,
   JanaeH