Chapter 27: Operation Kill Thornkin And Eri

We all watched as everything began to grow quiet.The pigeon that introduced itself as Hato, flapped its wings while using its amazing eyesight to scan the area for anything unusual.

"See anything?" Gohan asked as held onto Satoru.

Since I'm able to fly, I released myself from Gohan's grasp and waited for the smoke to clear.

"Ren's knocked down on the ground but he's still alive." Hato said before any of us could see anything.

When the smoke did clear, Ren was flat on his stomach unconscious just as the bird said.

"Whew! Thank goodness for that," Goku commented, "He doesn't seem to be harmed in any way."

"I wouldn't be so sure." An ominous voice spoked.

We all turned around to see a young male with snow white hair and ocean blue eyes staring down at us with a slight smile.

"You don't have your red hair and eyes," Hato responded first, "You feel the need to be in your real form then, huh?"

"This is Mamoru?" Gohan questioned with a shocked look, "He looks... like Eternal..."

"It's almost as if he's the male version of her." Piccolo said next.

Goku didn't say much of anything and neither did I. However, I did notice just how handsome this guy was. No really! He was almost as good looking as Ren and Gohan!

"S-So hot..." I pretty much fell into a trance.

"Tania...!" Gohan glared my way, "How about we remember the fact that he's the bad guy here!"

Immediately, my heart skipped a beat and my eyes turned into large hearts.

"Gohan!" I raced over to him and intertwined my fingers then brought them just below my chin, "Don't be jealous! I swear you're way hotter!"

I guess my comment took him by surprise cause he blushed and scratched his cheek, "Gosh, you think so?"

"Hell yeah!" I accidentally became too excited.