Chapter 22: Teach Or Else!

"Gohan... As the Golden-Haired Warrior? Come on Videl, you can't be serious?" I say while shaking my boyfriend's arm in the hopes that Videl would see him as too wimpy to be a strong hero.

"Be quiet! I know what I heard!" Videl's left fist formed into a ball, "You're the guy whose been getting his business in my work!"

Ugh... Didn't work...

Gohan placed his hands up in front of him and laughed nervously as a bead of sweat trickled down his temple.

"Videl I-"

Immediately, Videl grabs at his shirt and coldly glares at him.

"Super Saiyan whatever! Does you hair turn blonde and eyes turn blue when you enter that state?!"

"I don't know wha-"

Videl pulls my boyfriend closer to her and wouldn't back away, "Stop lying! I caught you two red handed! Considering that I've witnessed Tania's fighting abilities before hand, I'm very sure of myself that she is that woman companion that usually aids you in battles against criminals. Am I right?!"

For the first time, I was beginning to get very agitated with Videl's actions. I don't know why, but ever since that dream... I just can't stop feeling super sensitive.

"Stop it already, Videl! Keep your hands off my b- Gohan!" I snap.

"With pleasure." The pigtailed girl pushes Gohan back a little then jumps backwards. She tightened her black gloves afterwards and got into a stance, "I'll just have to let my frustration and irritation out on you! You guys lied straight to my face!"

I step forward, punch my balled up fist into my other open hand and angrily say, "You better watch what you say and stay out of our business before I-"

"Woaaaaahh!" Gohan cuts in between Videl and I with his arms out to prevent us from brawling, "That's enough you two! Can't we all just get along?! Aren't we all friends?!"

"Get out the way!" Videl and I yell simultaneously while staring dead into one another's eyes.

Suddenly, Gohan turned to me and grasped my shoulders.

"Calm down, Tania. Please!"

"But Gohan, Videl's-"

My boyfriend gives me a very stern look that perturbed me greatly. I smack his hand off my shoulders.

"You know what, Videl?! You're right! You're absolutely right! Gohan and I are the superheroes in town who does all the fantastic work that you could never hope to accomplish! We can fly, move quicker than sound, blast ki waves, and fight with superhuman strength!" I practically scream in her face.

I could feel my knuckles lusting to throw a hit at something or someone. Waiting to just release all its power.

I was so mad that I could feel a migraine making its grand entrance. Before I could potentially hurt someone I didn't need to, I run and jump off the roof then fly full speed elsewhere right in front of the pigtailed-hair girl.

I need to clear my head!

GOHAN'S P.O.V

"TANIAAA!" I cry out for my girlfriend as she once again took off.

I groan internally.

Man, she's super mad! I don't think even I would be able to calm her down right now.