Chapter 19: Grudge

Chapter 19: Grudge

GOHAN'S P.O.V

"There." I pull my fist out of a metal soldier's chest, "That was the last of em, Dad."

"Phew, that was one tough armor they had on. It took forever to bring them down." Father pants.

"No kidding."

We had been at it with those soldiers for over half an hour. More of them just kept popping up every few seconds until they finally stopped appearing a few minutes ago. The silk around Tania disappeared and the blue bars went back into the ground.

"Hm?" I look at the events unfolding.

Tania coughed a few times before fluttering her eyes a little bit.

"Dad look!" I say as I bend down to Tania and hold her up with my arm, "She's waking up!"

Dad and I watch as Tania gained full consciousness and made eye contact with me. I smile very relieved that she is now safe.

"Hey... We found-"

"Stay away from me!" The girl growls as she pushed my arm off her and stood on her two feet.

"Tania, it's me." I attempt to calm her down.

"I know that!" She glares daggers at me.

Why does she look so mad?

"I don't understand. Why are you yelling at me? Did I do something?!" I ask with concern.

"If you were developing feelings for Videl, why didn't you just say so?!"

"Whaaat?" I gasp, "What do you mean, Tania?! I don't have feelings for Videl!"

"Just leave me alone, Gohan!" Tania rests her hand on her chest.

When she did that, I notice the ring on her index finger had a dark swirl swirling inside it.

What's... that all about?

"I can't believe you would do what you did in front of me then smile about it and walk off like I was never there! I had a front row seat!"

"Tania! What are you-"

Before I could finish talking, Tania blasts off into the air with her arms crossed.

"No wait..." I reach an arm out before heavily sighing and dropping my head low.

What did I do this time? Oh man...

REN'S P.O.V

I laughed upon seeing the helplessness on Gohan's face as Tania flew off in a whole other direction through my minorikai device. Everything seemed to be going well. The two now have tension between one another and now it was time to move along with my next plan. I put my device away.

"Man, Gohan seemed very excited about being the main lead in the play were performing." I lean back in my chair and kick my feet up onto the table to get Videl's attention.

"What? No way." I receive Erasa's attention instead, "Since when?"

I smirk and loudly say, "Back after our parts were announced. I happened to seen him after school that day and man was he getting hyped."

Finally, Videl turned around in her seat, "What do you mean he was hyped? Why would be hyped over being in some play?"

"Who knows, Videl... Maybe he's excited cause he gets to kiss you." Erasa teases.