Chapter 8: If Only You Knew...

I was beginning to walk past  the bathroom. I stopped by the door when I saw that Gohan was in there drying his hair with a towel. He was wearing a long-sleeved dark blue bottoned shirt with a black belt that held up his black khaki's along with black dress shoes.

My jaw practically dropped.

Oh my goodness!!! Look at how handsome he is in those clothes!

"Goodmorning, Gohan." I greet with a smile.

"Goodmorning." He smiles back adoringly while pulling his sleeves up to his elbows.

The next few seconds were silent. I was dreamily staring at my boyfriend. He then looked at me with a curious look.

"Is there something you need?"

I snapped out of my daydream and quickly shook my head. "N-No. It's just that you..."

Gohan continues to dry his hair while looking into the mirror.

"You... Uh..." I begin to get speechless.

What do I say to him? I don't think i've ever once told him how handsome I think he is...

"Huh?" Gohan turns his eyes at me.

"Uh... You just need to h-hurry it up a little. We're walking to school with Videl today." I say the wrong words.

I mentally slapped myself.

Idiot! That's not what I should've said!

"Huh? We are?" Gohan asks.

"Of course. We're still in her house, remember? We might as well."

"Oh yeah! That's right. I was wondering why everything didn't look quite right."

I brought my shoulders down while a drop of sweat ran down my temple. "Are you serious? Really Gohan?"

My boyfriend then began to blankly stare at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I decide to ask him while avoiding eye contact and nervously squeezing my hands together.

"It's just... Do you always like to wear your hair in a ponytail all the time?" Gohan answers, putting his white towel on the rack.

I touched my ponytail and brought it to eyesight. "I guess I do wear it like this a lot now..."

"How about you switch it up. Atleast just for a day."

"Why? You hate it when I wear my hair like this?"

"N-No! That's not what I meant." Gohan waves his hands around. He then began to scratch his head. "I just kinda wanna see what it would look like if you curled your hair."

"No. No way i'm doing that." I completely disagree with him.

"Why not?"

Because I hate the way it looks on me now that my hair is shortened.

"Because... uh.."

"Tania! You ready yet?!" I hear Videl from across the hall, cutting me off.

Perfect timing!

"I am!" I reply. I then walk away from Gohan quickly. "You forgot your book bag at the house. You should teleport there and come back here asap."

"Hold on, Tania." Gohan grabs my hand.

I looked back, my heart thudding a little.

"Don't I get a hug?" He gives me another gentle smile.