The REAL Reason Why I Haven't Been Updating!

Hey readers! :D as you all know, I haven't posted in a month or maybe more! Imma just be honest for my reasoning for not updating okay:

1- Chapter 12 of Lost Memories... was originally SUPPOSE to be out at the end of June or the beginning of July BUT when I watched dragonball super episode 1, I realized that my chapter was VERY similar to that episode! As a result I gave myself a face palm. That chapter was a pretty long chapter and is very very important to my story but now I might have to think of something else... I still have the chapter but idk if I should post it now... Unless you guys don't care about the similarities... Still gotta touch up on it though.

2- I've recently been watching Naruto Shippuden (I watched some of the first series but that was a looong time ago. I pretty much forgot about a whole lot of things.) Anyways, I am pretty obsessed with the series now lol and I'm currently on ep 305. I'm actually thinking of making a Fanfiction about NaruHina (I heard they got married and I was very shocked at first lol) I found this out by accident before watching the Pain arc thanks to those YouTube vids ugh. Spoilers everywhere. However, I may or may not make a Fanfiction until I'm caught up to the current episode atleast. (It'll probably be before that idk) don't worry though I would like to focus on my Gohan story more though. A lot more.

3- To be blunt, I'm feeling pretty lazy. This summer, I can't help but want to relax.

Okay guys, these are the serious reasons why I haven't been updating (please don't kill me)

Oh! If you know any real good Naruhina Fanfiction that won't give me any spoilers for what I haven't watched yet, I will be very happy! :D if they're in Konoha high school, I don't mind reading that just as long as they're aren't any characters I don't know.

I'm already planning on reading two Naruhina fics:

NaruHina-My Hinata~ Lesly126c (Yep! I think I told you before that I couldn't give you an opinion about your book because I didn't know the Naruto series too well. Well, now I do and Imma tell you EXACTLY what I think of it (thankfully you're a naruhina fan) I'm so proud my student! They're a wonderful couple! Best couple in anime history in my opinion now (it used to be kagome and inuyasha but NOT ANYMORE! Naruhina is THE BEST!) Note: Already read the summary... IT SOUNDS EXCITING!!! You guys should read this too if you're a Naruto fan! I'm sure Lesly126c written this book GREAT and with hard effort!  Summary says there is also other pairings in this book!

Shy Love (NaruHina Fanfiction)~ NaruHina_17: I read the summary of this book and it seems freaking AWESOME! I think this person just made this story recently and so, they don't have a lot of reads, votes, or comments. I may have to check this book out first just because it only has one chapter so far. This story seems promising so if you're a NaruHina or a NaruSaku fan (According to summary, there is some NaruSaku in this) Guys seriously, we should all give an author a small time of our day to ATLEAST read the summary and/or the first/few chapter(s) of their fanfic stories. You guys did that for me and i'm very happy to know that you guys gave me the time of day to read my books summaries and atleast check out my first chapter to determine if you would continue reading or find something else. I do this for people and it makes them very happy to know that I sacrificed some of my time to read their story and you know what? Most of the stories were good. So please give this author a try if you like Naruto. Btw, the book cover to this story looks really well done and creative. Seriously! Take a look at it.

Here are the summaries to both books:

* NaruHina-My Hinata  By: Lesly126c

This story is about a beautiful girl named Hinata Hyuga. Hinata has always had feelings for her best friend, Naruto Uzumaki. They knew each other since they were little. Everyday, she would go to his house to tutor him. But they would also have a great time eating, talking, etc. Naruto has only thought of Hinata as a friend, at least Hinata thought so. But then something happens that makes Hinata to start hanging out with a guy named Sasuke and might start having feelings for him, while Naruto starts dating a girl named Sakura. But what happens when a shocking truth is revealed and Hinata starts thinking about giving up on Naruto? *Note: May include other unexpected pairings :)

{Currently Editing}

* Shy Love (NaruHina Fanfiction) By: NaruHina_17

Hinata Hyuga has been feeling depressed and ashamed of herself ever since Pain's defeat at the hands of the newly declared hero of the Leaf Village: Naruto Uzumaki

She confessed her undying love to him and tried her best to protect him with the little strength she carried and yet... No response. It was already bad enough that she wasn't any match for the powerful leader of the much feared akatsuki but to also have no response from Naruto about her confession was a bit, well... heartbreaking. Rumors had been going around about her love for Naruto and few to many have also approached her on this matter to find if what the rumors were spreading are true.

Naruto, having not been given a chance to speak to Hinata due to his new celebrity-like status, is hopelessly and utterly confused about the past recent events. Hinata, a shy but extremely kind and beautiful young woman had professed her love for the blonde, loudmouth, hot-blooded young shinobi. Naruto was sure that Sakura was the woman that he loved with all his heart but was that really the truth? Does he really love the pink-haired kunoichi or was his feelings a cover up for something else? What about Hinata? Why did he feel so torn up and at rage at the thought that she had been killed at the hands of Pain and why was he in tears when he figured out that she was alive and well? One thing is for sure: Something triggered within him since that unforgettable day.

Can Naruto sort out this strange feeling? Will he be able to get the chance he needs to have a talk with Hinata about the confession?

A/N- Some NaruSaku is gonna be in this. Also, this takes place around episode 220. In this story however, imma just pretend like Madara hadn't announced a war. So there will be no war or anything like that. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED! Naruto and all its characters belong to Masashi Kishimoto :)

---

Those are the summaries! Now... Look at some things I SERIOUSLY just noticed below at Fun Facts.

Fun Facts:
1. I just realized that my OC- Tania has a similar name to Hinata. Just think about it. If you take out the H in Hinata then rearrange the remaining letters. You get Tania! lmbo

2. Her last name- Ayame, is the same name as that ramen guys daughter lol.

3. Tania's personality is A LOT like Hinata's, only Hinata is a bit more nicer, shyer, and stalks her crush (Only in part 1)

4. Tania Ayame's birthday is on the same day as Ino Yamanaka's: September 23rd

5. Videl reminds me of Sakura in terms of attitude

Please comment below if you're a Naruto fan also and noticed the similarities of my oc to that of the characters of Naruto. I just found out about this and find it absolutely hilarious xD. I just wanna know if anyone noticed this while reading my stories.

Also, i'm seriously sorry. I may or may not have to go on writers block. I need to situate myself out.

Thanks for reading and hopefully understanding!