Chapter 14: Pre-Warning!

Jealousy, hatred, envy, loss, adventure, action, romance; These are some of the themes and moods of the play. It resembles the stories of Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella. This play however, is more of a twisted version between the two. Much darker than I expected.

I sneezed into my Kleenex before flipping to the right side of my bed with my head laying on my right arm while staring at Gohan doing today's homework.

"You holding up, okay?" The guy speaks up after setting aside his textbook.

"I'm just f-fi- ACHOO!" I make a puffy noise.

"Bless you." Gohan says before giving a worried look.

"Thank you, but... Why the long look?" I frown.

"Somethings been on your mind, huh?"

"Mmm... A little, I guess." I reply almost nonchalantly, "It's just... Doesn't the plot for the play we're doing seem a bit too dark?"

"Sure, but it's only a made up story."

"I know, but... An evil princess stealing her sister's true love...?" I reply, "That's just... terrible."

Gohan stretched then crossed his arms and leaned his back against the wall, "Tania, you do gotta play as that girl. Don't tell me you want out of it already."

I playfully threw a pillow at Gohan, "Well, of course I wanna take part in the play. Even if it means playing as the bad guy."

Gohan smiled while rubbing his cheek. He slowly got up while saying, "Throwing pillows now, huh? Well, if you insist on doing that then-"

"AHH!" I squeal as I quickly stood up on my bed, "G-Gohan don't!"

"I don't know," Goku's son responds with the pillow I threw at him in hand, "You took a swing at me first."

Desperate for a shield, I jumped off my bed and grabbed Wisheater.

"Woah." Gohan stops in his tracks, releases the pillow, and raises his hands up.

"K-Keep your ha-hands up, pal!" I say between sniffles while pointing the blade at my boyfriend.

Gohan gulped.

Thinking I got the guy to halt, I smirked and inched closer to him.

"So how do you want me to cut him? Horizontally or vertically?" Wisheater asks coldly.

"Wisheater!" I scold at his rude remarks once again, "Neither!"

"Calm down... It was a joke." It sighs.

"So! You still don't say stuff like that to Gohan!"

"Well, maybe if you weren't so overly obsessed with him and sneaking photos of him when he's not looking then maybe-"

"WISHEATER!" I blush in complete embarrassment, "SHHH!"

I swear it felt like smoke just raised out from my bloody hot face.

He must never know of my stash of pictures of him...

Realizing my eyes were down on Wisheater, and not on Gohan, I looked up to notice him gone from his spot.

"Huh? Gohan?" I look right and left, "Where-"

"Oh, so this is where you keep the photos at." I hear his voice.

Spotting the half-saiyan behind me, looking into my special made box filled with all the pictures I stashed of mostly him, I freak out.

AHH! HE FOUND THEM!