Final Round: Results and Important Announcements!

Wow guys, to think we started off with so many amazing contestants, it's hard to believe that we are about to reach The end of the competition. I can't stress enough how amazing it's been reading each and everyone's entries, and whoever wins will definitely deserve it. You both have come so far and deserve to be in the final round and we can't wait to see you in the championship of all DragonInks.

But, I honestly don't think any of you want me stalling anymore, so without further ado, the results of voting.....

Just kidding! Well the results will be in a little bit, but first while I have your attention I must announce something very important. The second DragonInk. has begun and half the spots are filled. We still need eight more contestants before we can begin so please if you're reading this please please please go sign up

Ok! Now the moment you have all been waiting for, the results... Of the first... DragonInk competition... And the winner! And here are the voting results, whoever wins, know that both have done so well and we are proud to see you both here in the final round....

Good luck...

~

~~

~~~

~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~

~~~

~~

~

Belle: 6 Votes

Roslyn: 3 Votes

Congratulations Belle (pm us about prizes)! You are the winner of the first DragonInk competition! Roslyn, you too have done an amazing job in this competition and we are so glad to have watched both of you grow and develop as writers. We also look forward to seeing you both in the DragonInk championship!

This is a happy yet bittersweet moment, for we are excited to start the next DragonInk competition, yet we are it is hard to put an end to the first (despite us being excited for it as well, confusing right?) So before I start crying, I will say the final words of the first competition.

Thank you to all, voters and contestants, who participated, this competition would not happen without you. This has been a joy to judge, and we are excited to do it again! So please go and sign up at the second DragonInk! We hope to see both familiar and new faces in the competition and until that time starts, I say goodbye to you all! And congrats to our first two contenders of the DragonInk Championship!