Human 5- Arnuïl "Arn" (thatrandomdutchguy){ELIMINATED}

thatrandomdutchguy

Name: Arn (From the Elvish "Arnuïl", which means "clear-minded")

Race: Well, Human, despite the Elvish name. Elves and Humans have met and mixed on the borders of Du Weldenvarden for a long time, and though most men don't understand the Ancient Language they are enchanted by the sound of it. Some say that at a deeper level, they understand the essence of what is being said because of the magic embedded in the words. As a result, many children carry Elven names.

Age: 17

Hometown: Ceunon

Celebrity Look-a-like: Tom Hiddleston

Physical description: Most of the folk from Ceunon are wide and strong; true Northsmen with scruffy beards and a loud voice. There are a few though, who are tall and lean. Their voices are quiet but they are faster than most and just as strong as the muscled Northerners. Arn is one of them. He has the unruly blond curls and stark blue eyes that define most as Northern, and is muscled from the past years of cutting firewood for a living.

Personality traits: Though Ceunon's inhabitants can be described as 'a rowdy lot', Arn is relatively quiet and calm. He doesn't talk for the sake of talking, and when he promises something you can rest assured it will be done. He likes to go into the woods and often disappears from Ceunon for weeks, trekking into the forest. He has many friends under the men of Ceunon, but animals are prone to him, and he sees them as friends as well. He isn't a vegetarian, but meat can disappear from the menu for a long time.

Description of sword: Arn chose a 'bastard sword', a weapon that can be used with one hand as well as two. It was called isvithr, White Light, by its former owner, a Rider from before the Fall. It is slender as a willow but stronger than any normal swords, as are all Rider swords. The blade is white as snow on the edges but turns to a steel grey along the middle. A transparent crystal is attached to the hilt, and a small hand guard protects the hands.

Worst fear: Imprisonment. Being locked away in a dungeon away from all of life is Arn's greatest fear, especially since he enjoys the openness and nature away from the city.

Name of Dragon: Stydjaë, which means "the Peaceful"

Description of Dragon: Pride and fierceness, combined with a certain age-old wildness are common attributes among dragons, but according to their standards, Stydjaë is almost always as calm as a dead slug. Of course, humans have a different opinion on this. According to them, he is merely the least dangerous, though insulting him is still a mistake. Even dragons acknowledge angering Stydjaë is risky business, and he will make his opinion heard.

Favourite Pass-time: Neither Arn nor Stydjaë are lazy, but it has to be said that relaxing is a good way for them to go about things. They enjoy exercise and feasting with friends, but having time alone to think and contemplate is a way of replenishing for them.

Favourite Training activity: Sword fighting and flight practice make worthy opponents, but they share a second place behind magic training. It is what Arn truly enjoys, though Stydjaë's favourite is definitely flight practice. Dragons will be dragons.