IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!

Hello to the dearest competitors. An important issue has come to our attention and we would like to change something because of it.

Some people did not get many votes last round even though some of their works were amazing! We believe that voting has been focused more on the amount of followers you have. We want this competition to be based on writing quality, not how many people one can get to go and vote for them.

So! We will be changing up the voting process :) we, Sneakers and I, will be reading each and every one of your entries (not that we didn't before) and will be rating them between 1-12 (1 the lowest and 12 the highest). This way it will be based on writing quality. Then, the (certain amount depending on the round) with the lowest score will be sent into voting (more on what you have to do to vote will be said later) the amount that is stated at the beginning of the round with the lowest amount of votes will be kicked out! (For example, next round four will elimanated, so six people with the lowest rates will be sent to voting and four will be elimanated.) ok guys?

Judges pick will switch to mean immunity in the next round (meaning you won't get sent to voting in the next round) but, if you receive judges pick and do not send in your entry for the next round, your immunity will be void.

If you have any questions feel free to Pm us! Also for an example (we got the idea from the link below) check out the competition in this link! It is what we are basing this off of to make voting better. I repeat, this is not our idea, but instead the idea of the lovely competition below us who have graciously allowed for us to use their creative idea! You should check it out anyways because it's an amazing competition :)

http://www.wattpad.com/31900670-the-writers%27-games-disney-games-round-1-party

I'm sorry to everyone who scored extremely high in the last round but points will no longer matter at all. It's all about the votes and our ratings :) but, if you are good and have a lot of points then this shouldn't bother you anyways :P

Good luck to everyone, and we apologize to everyone who was cheated out of proper votes. But now everything is fixed! And hopefully more fair.

Thanks guys! And don't forget to Pm us if you're confused :) because I'm not the best at explaining things, but when we post the actual round and that stuff, it should be explained better.

Ok, good luck again everyone!!! Don't forget to send in your entries :)