Human 1- Dagny (impossible_colours) {ELIMINATED}

impossible_colours

Name: Dagny

Age: 19

Hometown: Teirm

Celebrity look-alike: Carey Mulligan

Physical appearance: Dagny is fairly short which, combined with her thinness, gives her a delicate appearance. She has a slim, boyish figure and very dark, curly hair which she keeps cropped short for convenience. She is fair-skinned, with full cheeks, an upturned nose, a rosebud mouth and a faint dusting of freckles across her nose. She is vaguely pretty, in a childlike, cherubic sort of way. The most striking thing about her face is her eyes. They are huge, almond-shaped and hazel, fringed by spiky black lashes. On her right forearm, she bears a faded white scar. She is generally dissatisfied with her appearance, believing a Rider should look more like someone to be respected and taken seriously and less like a little lost six-year-old.

Personality traits: Dagny can seem sociable and chatty at a first glance, but in reality, while she talks a lot, she rarely reveals anything of substance about herself. She is quick-witted and observant, and she has a knack for reading people's motives and knowing who not to trust. Dagny is reluctant to talk about her past, and becomes recalcitrant, rude and almost aggressive when asked personal questions, which she considers prying.

Description of sword: Dagny's sword is named Evarinya. It has a short, leaf-shaped blade and a slim hilt. The pommel is formed of a spherical crystal which looks like transparent crystal at times. At other times, it seems to glow with a starry brightness, hence the name. She also owns a cheap, standard-issue army dagger. She keeps it for sentimental reasons; she stole it as a child and while she was never trained to use it, she fought with it to protect herself when she was young.

Species: Human

Worst Fear: Dagny has a younger sister, Brigitta. Her worst fear is that Brigitta will be harmed while she's not there to protect her.

Name of Dragon: Sverrir

Description of Dragon: Sverrir's warm, playful and relaxed disposition counterbalances Dagny's frequent pessimism. He tends to live in the moment and doesn't like to think about consequences or the future. He has a hot temper and can be rash and violent when roused. His scales are a bright, mirror-like silver, and the colour is dazzling in sunlight.

Favourite pastime: Whenever she has time, Dagny flies with Sverrir. He's the only one she truly allows herself to rely on and confide in. Flying is a way for her to escape her problems and gain some perspective.

Favourite Training activity: Dagny has a natural aptitude for magic, and it fascinates her. She loves training with her newfound powers. She is adept at languages and picked up both the ancient language and the dwarf tongue swiftly.