Round Four: To Anger an Elf

'How did I get myself into this?', you think to yourself as you stare into the livid face of the figure in front of you.

'You were dumb enough to anger an elf, remember?', your dragon reminds you, watching your opponent warily.

'Oh, yeah'

~*~

You have excelled in your training and the time has come to leave Alagaësia and go to the far lands where Eragon has set up a training center for the soon to be full riders. You, and the rest of the trainees, set off to the far lands and arrive there after four days of flight.

As you arrive at the great land that Eragon has founded, you are entranced by its beauty. But problems are already starting for you and your dragon the second you touch down. Somehow you have angered one of the elves staying there and he wants justice. The only way to reclaim his honor, he has challenged you to a fight.

How will this fight turn out?

RULES:

1. You must explain what you did to make the elf angry and describe your fight with him/her. It is up to you what the outcome of the fight is. But, it must be resolved. Also, explain what the training center Eragon created looks like and what kind of area he settled in. Your fight with the elf is one on one, no other contestants can help for it would dishonor your character. As said before, the outcome of the fight can go however you want. Complete freedom. Also please do not write about your flight to the far lands.

2. If your entry containes any swearing and/or violence you have to give a warning at the beginning. If you must swear, please keep it mild and violence in this competition is sort of unavoidable.

3. Make sure you check before you mention another charater in your entry. Whether you are having a fight with them or birnging them along on your adventure, please make sure they are okay with it!

4. To turn in your entry it must be sent via PM or email if you contact us.

Entries are due June 8th, 11:59 pm! Sorry I forgot to put this at first :) oopsies.

Ok so that's about it. Good luck guys!!!

Let the Training games begin again!!!!