Elf 7- Nemeen (PrincessElf){ELIMINATED}

PrincessElf

Name: Nemeen

Age: Nemeen appears to be only seventeen when in reality she is actually three-hundred and four.

Hometown: Ellesmera

Celebrity look-a-like: Vanessa Hudgens

Physical Description: Nemeen is a tall and slim elf with dark curls. Her dark maple colored eyes are soft, and yet hold a mystery worth unraveling. She's fit and ready to ride, but being prepared is not the only thing she worries about.

Personality Traits: Nemeen's soft touch in everything she does is very visible. Her quiet voice, soft eyes, and kind smile will throw people off to her true warrior self. When on the battle field she becomes a vibrant archer and swordsman. Her graceful movements and fierce strokes drive others away-terrified. Unable to control her anger, Nemeen becomes a rude, stubborn and bossy character. Nemeen enjoys being alone and having time to herself. But reunite her with the ones she cares for the most and you will never hear her stop talking

Description of Sword: Her sword's name is Viridis. It is a silver blade with a peridot embedded in the hilt of her sword. When her hands surround the jewel it will glow bright, her energy running through it. The blade will never have to be sharpened, thanks to the Elvish magic. It will forever be prepared for battle.

Species: Elf

Worst Fear: Losing the ones she loves and being alone is Nemeen's worst fear.

Name of dragon: Umbra

Description of Dragon: Umbra is a male dragon, dark as night. His talons are long and sharp, ready to slice through anything. Spikes align his spine all the way down his tail. It's tricky for Nemeen to not stab herself with one while riding, but she is mastering it. Despite his dark scales, and shining talons, he's a gentle dragon ready to protect anyone in need.

Favorite activity/pass time: Her favorite past time is sitting alone, possibly reading, in a garden. She also enjoys conversing with Umbra.

Favorite training activity: Her favorite training activity would be anything archery.